I want my wife to fuck different ethnic men

I'm going to share my story of when I first started to fantasize about sharing my wife. A few months I asked my partner out of curiosity on how many men she slept with her response was 6 she's 40 and I'm 27 anyways to me that was too many men especially 2 one night stands she had a few years back. I was honestly disgusted because I didn't expect that behavior from my wife as she's a Catholic teacher. She later told me she fucked 2 white dudes, 1 Filipino, 1 Portuguese, 1 Puerto Rican and 1 Mexican guy. Fast forward about a month later I started to get turned on by the different ethnic men she slept with and knowing that she had 2 one night stands like a slut. Now I want to record her fucking other men with dicks bigger than mine especially a bbc even though she doesn't like black guys. She ain't officially my wife yet I just proposed to her and she said yes. When we move in together next year I plan on finding all kinds of men young and old. I want her to taste the cock 🌈. I asked her what she thought about fucking other men and she said she's thinking about it. I'm in here to help convince her. I would like to start with a big black dildo to slap on the wall so she can blow me and fuck the dildo at the same time to start preparing for a threesome. Any advice for a newbie?

I'm going to share my story of when I first started to fantasize about sharing my wife. A few months I asked my partner out of curiosity on how many men she slept with her response was 6 she's 40 and I'm 27 anyways to me that was too many men especially 2 one night stands she had a few years back. I was honestly disgusted because I didn't expect that behavior from my wife as she's a Catholic teacher. She later told me she fucked 2 white dudes, 1 Filipino, 1 Portuguese, 1 Puerto Rican and 1 Mexican guy. Fast forward about a month later I started to get turned on by the different ethnic men she slept with and knowing that she had 2 one night stands like a slut. Now I want to record her fucking other men with dicks bigger than mine especially a bbc even though she doesn't like black guys. She ain't officially my wife yet I just proposed to her and she said yes. When we move in together next year I plan on finding all kinds of men young and old. I want her to taste the cock 🌈. I asked her what she thought about fucking other men and she said she's thinking about it. I'm in here to help convince her. I would like to start with a big black dildo to slap on the wall so she can blow me and fuck the dildo at the same time to start preparing for a threesome. Any advice for a newbie?
I’m uk if that helps

Reactions: panpetar
I am in lisbon Portugal and am British Pakistani

Portuguese are white, pal. Europeans

If she is on board, there is no more advise to dispense! Im sure she is adept at finding her own brown latino cocks; unless she is open to letting your perverted friends fuck her too.

My wife is a white-latina. I also fantasize her doing dark latinos; especially "the help". I mean people like the gardeners, the plumbers, the construction workers at my job.
For latinos its more of a taboo to fuck a hotwife in the presence of a cuck husband. So I envision that I am el jefe and they will comply with all my requests, including fucking my wife.
The wife has fucked her own group of dark latinos back when she was a young hot, dumb and broke store worker. But its much more exciting now that I married her and given her a life of riches.