I want to share my wife's nudes to anyone that has ever had a crush or fantasized about her

One of my biggest turn ons is thinking SOOOO hard for anyone that I know, or even likely have fantasized about my wife. There are tons of girls throughout my life and career I would have given a kidney to see naked. And maybe their bf or husband would have loved it too! But there's just no easy way to make that connection.

So imagine the gift I'm giving this person - to contact them, somehow get them to admit they think my wife is smokin hot (this is the hard part), and slow drip them increasingly hot photos. The fun is living this fantasy vicariously through them, knowing all too well how hot this must be for them. Maybe something else too, who the fuck knows! None of this makes sense to me. I don't know why it's the hottest thing I can imagine doing. I just know it's been a fantasy of mine ever since I could ever remember.

Problems I'm having:

1. I'm running out of possible connections. I'm desperate to find suitable guys. It has to be someone with low enough morals and high enough sex drive. I tried showing a topless pic of her to our mutual friend (our daughter's friend's dad) while we were out drinkin' and trading wife stories. His wife is NOTTTT hot at all. But I said, "hey you wouldn't know it by [my wife] can get a little crazy! We went skinny dipping in a hotel pool and she flashed her towel for a pair of guys walking by!". He's like "no waaay! that's hot". I said "I still have the pic right here" - i was so excited to show him and I pulled out my phone and he recoiled like a scared little child and was like "no no man i can't look! What it [my wife] finds out. No...i can't do it". I was like "dude, it's ok". He's firm saying "no, I just can't I'm afraid I'll tell my wife or something". That shit traumatized me. Now I think much harder about who I want to show.

2. Bringing up the topic: Once I find someone, how do I bring up the "real" reason i'm reaching out "just to catch up"? After you say you "hey man, how have things been?". I was hoping for "how's [my wife] doing?". Then I try to nudge in the right direction by saying "You know [my wife] and I were talking about you the other day". You know, this kind of shit. But eventually I have to make it a non-awkward offer to show him a pic. This piece of the puzzle is still unsolved for me.

One of my biggest turn ons is thinking SOOOO hard for anyone that I know, or even likely have fantasized about my wife. There are tons of girls throughout my life and career I would have given a kidney to see naked. And maybe their bf or husband would have loved it too! But there's just no easy way to make that connection.

So imagine the gift I'm giving this person - to contact them, somehow get them to admit they think my wife is smokin hot (this is the hard part), and slow drip them increasingly hot photos. The fun is living this fantasy vicariously through them, knowing all too well how hot this must be for them. Maybe something else too, who the fuck knows! None of this makes sense to me. I don't know why it's the hottest thing I can imagine doing. I just know it's been a fantasy of mine ever since I could ever remember.

Problems I'm having:

1. I'm running out of possible connections. I'm desperate to find suitable guys. It has to be someone with low enough morals and high enough sex drive. I tried showing a topless pic of her to our mutual friend (our daughter's friend's dad) while we were out drinkin' and trading wife stories. His wife is NOTTTT hot at all. But I said, "hey you wouldn't know it by [my wife] can get a little crazy! We went skinny dipping in a hotel pool and she flashed her towel for a pair of guys walking by!". He's like "no waaay! that's hot". I said "I still have the pic right here" - i was so excited to show him and I pulled out my phone and he recoiled like a scared little child and was like "no no man i can't look! What it [my wife] finds out. No...i can't do it". I was like "dude, it's ok". He's firm saying "no, I just can't I'm afraid I'll tell my wife or something". That shit traumatized me. Now I think much harder about who I want to show.

2. Bringing up the topic: Once I find someone, how do I bring up the "real" reason i'm reaching out "just to catch up"? After you say you "hey man, how have things been?". I was hoping for "how's [my wife] doing?". Then I try to nudge in the right direction by saying "You know [my wife] and I were talking about you the other day". You know, this kind of shit. But eventually I have to make it a non-awkward offer to show him a pic. This piece of the puzzle is still unsolved for me.
I would love to help you out

• Love
Reactions: PleaseLickHer