I Want Wife To Play

She once said she sucked off a bigger cock but then denied it the next day saying she was just trying to hurt me as we argued
Women tell their truth when they are pissed off and mad as hell.. So yeah, she sucked a big ass fucking cock and I bet she fucked it bareback too.

Yes, I've shared her a few times but she's gone off it and rarely fucks me now.
If there is no physical reason why she stopped fucking you then she is not fucking you, she is fucking someone else exclusively (cheating if you didnt agree she didnt have to tell you) or she fell in love and cant cheat on him. Yes she is still fucking.

Once a pussy has its itch perfectly scratched by a superior big penis its rare that she will want it scratched by by an inferior cock again
not true My Lady.. Pussy wants cock, Yeah, she will yearn for the one that pleased her most but like the song goes... "If you cant be with the one you love,,,,,,, Love the one youre with"

She used to give me head but even that's stopped. I just cook now and occasionally lick her pussy and massage her.
If she has you lick her pussy then she is prepared to fuck but if your pussy flicking skills are lame, then her urge to fuck will get lame too. But if your tongue makes her pussy tingle and she gets close to orgasm, then she gonna put that velvet glove on your cock.