I was thinking about sharing my gf, but she has apparently been sharing herself behind my back..

Norwaysense

Male
From
Norway
Nov 28, 2022
Osøyro, Norway
So I wrote a post here about my gf and my fantasies of seeing her fucking another guy in front of me. When I mentioned it to her, she appeared to be the innocent angel I always knew her to be. So I didn`t push and instead mentioned it with small drips here and there. I LOVED the fantasy :geek:

Two weeks ago she want to a work trip with her boss to Ibiza (an island outside his native Spain). They both insisted on going alone so they could get the peace and quiet needed to complete the 2022 books.

A couple of days ago, I got a notification about new images uploaded to our common ... account ...
These are some of the images (among regular tourist pics) that were uploaded before her phone got disconnected from the dropbpox account. And please bear in mind that she has never sent me a nude pic. She haven`t mentioned the tattoo to me when we talked. I think her boss bought it for her.

I guess these are to her boss
This is 2 days in
:sick:
ølø.jpg

And this a couple of days later:
øæø.jpg

Then I got this, and was so happy <3.

kjhkj.jpg

Until I saw this:

oåpopå.jpg

Finally, this one:

:sick::eek:æølæøø.jpg

What the fuck shall I do? My problem is that even though I was shocked, now I am actually jerking off and edging to pictures of my girlfriend cheating on me and I get so turned on by it. I am actually tinking about not tellling her I know about it and instead get access to her phone and download the pictures she takes directly from her phone.
What do you think?

So I wrote a post here about my gf and my fantasies of seeing her fucking another guy in front of me. When I mentioned it to her, she appeared to be the innocent angel I always knew her to be. So I didn`t push and instead mentioned it with small drips here and there. I LOVED the fantasy :geek:

Two weeks ago she want to a work trip with her boss to Ibiza (an island outside his native Spain). They both insisted on going alone so they could get the peace and quiet needed to complete the 2022 books.

A couple of days ago, I got a notification about new images uploaded to our common ... account ...
These are some of the images (among regular tourist pics) that were uploaded before her phone got disconnected from the dropbpox account. And please bear in mind that she has never sent me a nude pic. She haven`t mentioned the tattoo to me when we talked. I think her boss bought it for her.

This is 2 days in
View attachment 1365457

View attachment 1365458

View attachment 1365460

Until I saw this:

View attachment 1365459

Finally, this one:

:sick::eek:View attachment 1365461

What the fuck shall I do? My problem is that even though I was shocked, now I am actually jerking off and edging to pictures of my girlfriend cheating on me and I get so turned on by it. I am actually tinking about not tellling her I know about it and instead get access to her phone and download the pictures she takes directly from her phone.
What do you think?
If enjoying let it go for awhile😈

Reactions: Norwaysense
Kinda in the same boat as you, wife was going through somethings. She's asked me about being with other people a few times. I thought about it and never really gave her an answer. I wanted to share her but didn't. I thought it was hot but she felt she wanted to for the wrong reasons. So I thought and thought about and decided we can try it once and see how it goes. Well before committing to anything she went and cheated on me. I kinda felt it was the same thing sense I was going to let her. I still get turned on by it but the betrayal and trust is gone for now. She cheated on me with her best friends boyfriend in the car on the way home. She was totally wasted but still. For me the issue was the betrayal but yeah. We are working on it.

You're not her keeper. It's her body and she can share it with whomever she pleases. If she's a woman who needs multiple dicks to satisfy her, you need to accept her as she is. If you cannot accept that about her, the best thing you can do for her is to leave her so that she can get that very needed and necessary satisfaction any way she sees fit.

Let her fuck whomever she wants to fuck. Let her cheat, accept her for who she is, or move on if you can't deal.

Last edited:
I would not dump her. If it makes you horny let her keep on and eventually let her know that you know about it and that it turns you on. Its not worth destroying a relationship if it makes you cum.

Reactions: Norwaysense

This is 2 days in
View attachment 1365457

View attachment 1365458

View attachment 1365460

Until I saw this:

View attachment 1365459

Finally, this one:

:sick::eek:View attachment 1365461

What do you think?
If you enjoy it keep going, oh and if you guys decide to go to Portugal on holiday let me know :D

Lots of guys cheat but they’re quick to judge when a woman does it. The question is, is it worth losing your marriage over and only you can decide that.
My advice would be to have a serious talk to her. Tell her what you know and how you feel about it - both the good (that it turned you on) and the bad.
Lots of people get into the lifestyle through a spouse cheating, if the accounts on here are anything to go by. It could be that you sharing your fantasies put the idea in her head and she just wanted to find out if she could be with another guy before she committed one way or the other. Some people find it hard to fuck in front of their partner for the first time.
So as well as telling her how you feel about her cheating, ask how she feels and why she did it.
The two of them insisting that they went alone, sounds like they already had something in mind to me.
A long conversation is essential before you decide anything.
Lots of luck and I hope it all works out for the best.
Lynn x

That's how I met my current girl. She was dating a buddy of mine. Engaged actually. We ended up fucking while they were still together. Later found out I wasn't the only guy she fucked behind his back.

When he found out and broke it off, she contacted me.

We decided to become a couple, and I told her I completely understood that she's not a one man woman, and that under no circumstances would I ever want her to stop pursuing other men for sex. She fell in love with me almost immediately, then hit one of her guy friends up to fuck. He was over and they were going at it in our bed in very short order.