I will like to found a older guy who want to take care of my wife!

Hi all, we are a couple from uk an my wife is 23 years old.
I would like to find a mature man 40+ to help me take my wife to the point of having sex with other men.
Many times when we have sex we use a big vibrator and I tell her that I like to see her with another dick, but I think she takes everything as a joke and I don't know exactly how to convince her.
What I know for sure is that 2 weeks ago she cheated on me with her boss. But she doesn't know that I know.
I'm very serious about that.IMG_20230813_175733_edit_295103101323623.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20230309_145500.jpg
    IMG_20230309_145500.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 163
I would like to find a mature man 40+ to help me take my wife to the point of having sex with other men.
Many times when we have sex we use a big vibrator and I tell her that I like to see her with another dick, but I think she takes everything as a joke and I don't know exactly how to convince her.
What I know for sure is that 2 weeks ago she cheated on me with her boss. But she doesn't know that I know.
I'm very serious about that.View attachment 1927054
I’m 48 in uk and would love to help you out

Reactions: Candysluty
I am a 49 yo man from Italy, even though I am far, I can admire her attractive body

She’s got a lovely ass and boobs I’m ready to help you out with my thick cock!!

I'm 55. Bring her over

Reactions: toolman2c
Too bad she is too far away... I'd love to give her this big daddy dick!!
Please login or become a member to view