I will try to seduce your wife on Snapchat

Young 22 attractive male looking to add your wives/girlfriends on Snapchat to try to seduce them. I am willing to play by any rules and any roleplay/fantasy of your liking. I can pretend I’m someone specific, I can pretend I’m random. If you want to see if your wife will cheat with a young hot man, I’m your guy. PM me with interests and we can discuss detail.

Ye
Young 22 attractive male looking to add your wives/girlfriends on Snapchat to try to seduce them. I am willing to play by any rules and any roleplay/fantasy of your liking. I can pretend I’m someone specific, I can pretend I’m random. If you want to see if your wife will cheat with a young hot man, I’m your guy. PM me with interests and we can discuss detail.
Yes man we need to talk

Reactions: Desejo de corno
pm me!!

Reactions: Desejo de corno