Ideas for first time with my new hotwife

exstag77

Male
Sep 9, 2022
We have been dating a while and she has opened up about past encounters and her desires to be shared. She loves being a dirty girl. She is up for almost anything. We were talking about ideas. Here are a few but open to other ideas as well.
1. Invite a couple she knows and has played with. Asian woman black husband. Wife is very bi. Hubby has a bbc. She has not had sex with him.
2. Get her ex over for a no strings attached mfm.
3. Go to a bar in a short skirt no panties and play pool. Find a guy or girl and take them for some fun.

We have been dating a while and she has opened up about past encounters and her desires to be shared. She loves being a dirty girl. She is up for almost anything. We were talking about ideas. Here are a few but open to other ideas as well.
1. Invite a couple she knows and has played with. Asian woman black husband. Wife is very bi. Hubby has a bbc. She has not had sex with him.
3. Go to a bar in a short skirt no panties and play pool. Find a guy or girl and take them for some fun.
Option number 2, then go to 1- that way she’s even more comfortable with fucking an ex and can get ready mentally for that bbc that will be stretching her out 😉🍆🍆🍆🍆

Reactions: MrEee7 and exstag77
Option number 2, then go to 1- that way she’s even more comfortable with fucking an ex and can get ready mentally for that bbc that will be stretching her out 😉🍆🍆🍆🍆
Should I not worry about the ex? She said he is kinky like us but I guess their past worries me

What is your desire?
Is this a threesum or are you a watcher? Easy as pie to get a guy on a hookup site to meet. I would stay away from relationships, friends, exes. Keep this as side sex only. But you may have a different outcome in mind.

Reactions: werekinky2
What is your desire?
Is this a threesum or are you a watcher? Easy as pie to get a guy on a hookup site to meet. I would stay away from relationships, friends, exes. Keep this as side sex only. But you may have a different outcome in mind.
All good thoughts. I would say that I mostly like to join but also enjoy watching on occasion too. Definitely side sex, we want to keep a healthy sex life.

#1 option is best

Better to play with new people that are swingers.

Every woman should have lots of lovers. September 2022 Hello Males - Hubby(s), BF, subs, sissy, bimales --- If you love her -- you should focus on her and doing anything and everything that will make her happy and that includes her fucking any cock or pussy that she wants 1on1 or 3way or 4way. That includes you sucking cocks for her and licking her pussy clean after every cock she fucks and even putting your cock in a cock-cage and letting a man fuck your sissy-pussy. It is important that she fucks you with a strapon (weekly). It is all about making her happy. Any type of sex should be fun for both of you and everyone.

If you are still trying to get her to agree to fuck other cocks - try this. Every time you fuck her then lick your cum from her pussy -- after the sixth time - while you are licking her pussy - say I am fantasizing. Hoping she ask what you are fantasizing about - if not just say it again - I am fantasizing you fucked another male earlier in the day and now I am licking his cum from your pussy.

Reactions: kaliuo