Ideas for things to do with

Conkman

Couple
Hey guys just wanted to see what’s some of the favorite things y’all do with your bulls? Any ideas on positions or just things you can do or say during a session? Just want some different ideas other then clean up but I do love clean ups

Reactions: AstaSilva
Personally, I think having a glass of water ready for me is a nice touch. Of course it all comes down to just how submissive you are. Having a glass of water is a nice non-submissive gesture. Just a recognition of me and a thank you. You could leave it in the room all ready for when I finish or you could bring it after. Perhaps a glass of wine so that your bull can relax while you are doing clean up. Also nice. One cuck used to pep talk me as I called it. He was all "fuck her good!" "God she loves your cock" etc. I wasn't a fan but maybe your bull would be. I made him go sit on the couch to be honest. Ultimately I think you could just ask him. Tell him you'd like to do something for him and ask him what he would like.

Personally, I think having a glass of water ready for me is a nice touch. Of course it all comes down to just how submissive you are. Having a glass of water is a nice non-submissive gesture. Just a recognition of me and a thank you. You could leave it in the room all ready for when I finish or you could bring it after. Perhaps a glass of wine so that your bull can relax while you are doing clean up. Also nice. One cuck used to pep talk me as I called it. He was all "fuck her good!" "God she loves your cock" etc. I wasn't a fan but maybe your bull would be. I made him go sit on the couch to be honest. Ultimately I think you could just ask him. Tell him you'd like to do something for him and ask him what he would like.
When i was fucking Susan and if her husband was present if and when ever i wanted a drink i would just ask him to bring me one and then he would ask her if she wanted one to and then he would go get it and serve it... That was my attempt at humiliating him.... But Susan really wanted him to suck me and to clean me up.... I just could not do that... I didnt want any mans lips on my manhood lol!

Reactions: Tom&Liza&Anna