If a Bull sees a cuck salivating over his cock, is he more likely to let him suck it?

As mentioned above, each Bull is different in this respect. In our experience, we have found Bulls to fall into one of two categories. 1. The Bull desires the wife to himself and will ask the cuck to leave the room while he takes the cuck's wife for himself. 2. The Bull enjoys humiliating the cuck in front of the cuck's wife. This is accomplished in many different ways, but the most common is to demand the cuck suck the Bull's cock as the wife watches, if the cuck gags on the Bull's cock the Bull seems to get that much more satisfying.

Of course, there are many variations to this and each Bull is unique and different in their approach and methods.

My wife met a new, young Bull from Russia back in the fall of last year and he has a very dominant personality both toward me and my wife. He likes for me to be in the room while he uses my wife for his pleasure but he requires I be fully dressed and remain a 6-foot distance from the side of the bed. On occasion, he will allow me to hold her hand while he is fucking her and she is ready to climax, but that is rare. On a few occasions, he has required me to strip naked so that he can engage in small penis humiliation while with my wife.

As mentioned above, each Bull is different in this respect. In our experience, we have found Bulls to fall into one of two categories. 1. The Bull desires the wife to himself and will ask the cuck to leave the room while he takes the cuck's wife for himself. 2. The Bull enjoys humiliating the cuck in front of the cuck's wife. This is accomplished in many different ways, but the most common is to demand the cuck suck the Bull's cock as the wife watches, if the cuck gags on the Bull's cock the Bull seems to get that much more satisfying.

Of course, there are many variations to this and each Bull is unique and different in their approach and methods.

My wife met a new, young Bull from Russia back in the fall of last year and he has a very dominant personality both toward me and my wife. He likes for me to be in the room while he uses my wife for his pleasure but he requires I be fully dressed and remain a 6-foot distance from the side of the bed. On occasion, he will allow me to hold her hand while he is fucking her and she is ready to climax, but that is rare. On a few occasions, he has required me to strip naked so that he can engage in small penis humiliation while with my wife.
Interesting. As a Bull I am completely open to whatever the wife wants. If she is most comfortable that we are alone and perhaps have hubby visit later to cleanup that is ok with me. If she desires that hubby sees me fuck her to multiple orgasms and cum inside her, I think I perform better due to him watching. If she has him suck my cock and clean my cock later, that is even better. I have agreed to a wife's request that hubby suck me off and swallow in front of 2 of her girlfriends. It did work out well, and I did eventually fucked both of them as they also opted to cuckold their husbands. Both of these men finished up eating a lot of my seed.

Attachments

• cuckrole06.jpg
    cuckrole06.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 107
Interesting. As a Bull I am completely open to whatever the wife wants. If she is most comfortable that we are alone and perhaps have hubby visit later to cleanup that is ok with me. If she desires that hubby sees me fuck her to multiple orgasms and cum inside her, I think I perform better due to him watching. If she has him suck my cock and clean my cock later, that is even better. I have agreed to a wife's request that hubby suck me off and swallow in front of 2 of her girlfriends. It did work out well, and I did eventually fucked both of them as they also opted to cuckold their husbands. Both of these men finished up eating a lot of my seed.
Hot I can imagine how enjoyable it was.

Reactions: 6inches

In this regard, most of my wife's bulls are much the same as you. They are open to what my wife wants at the time. They also seem to go harder and perform better when I am watching them. Most bulls also seem to love dominating a cuck, and if there is an audience, all the more pleasing.

Reactions: Duber and Bowlerlb