if bull want to breed hotwife so decision must be taken by wife or husband.

I am a bull ho loves unloading in every hole, but the wife is responsible for making the decision.

Having said that, the cuck needs to realize the situation and the consequences, and assess if he is willing to take the risk and the responsibility. Once he is aware of his decision, he has to communicate it with his wife

If my wife were into the lifestyle of getting fucked by black bulls, she would have control. She controls the money I make and fusses at all my spendings. She always berates me. She decides where we go to vacation. In other words, our marriage is a female led marriage. I love cuckolding but have never told her. If she decided to, I would not leave her and would want to cuckold things like eat her cum filled pussy. If she got pregnant, it would be her choice if she wanted to keep the baby. Of course this would be shame to me, but already she has made a lot of awkward situations in the family. In my dream world, she only has sex with big cock black men bare. Then I watch and clean his cock and eat his cum from her pussy.