If you and my 19yo girlfriend had a hour alone, what would you do to her?

View attachment 1787936This is mya my girlfriend, I would like to know what you would do with her if you had an hour alone.
Right off the bat I'd get us some drinks and the party music on. Get my clothes off so my big cock was standing at attention for her. I'd strip her naked and lay her down. I'd start kissing and and rubbing at her feet., to her ankles then get my tongue out on her ankles and kiss rub an lick my way to her calfskin, her thighs, I'd steal a quick taste of her sweet pussy juices. Stare in her eyes as I move in to kiss and suck on her neck, her shoulders, her arms. Then I'd have my big hands rub lightly across her breast and grab a quick pinching tug of her nipple. Rub my hands down her ribs across her stomach grabbing hold of her hips and tight ass. Keeping my big hand squeezing Hold of those tight little asscheeks pulling her lower body tightly into mine. As I place my mouth on her perky titties. Nibbling and sucking her nipples . Tugging at them with My teeth. Now that she's got her juices flowing I'd get her onto her hands and knees grab a handful of her hair tightly and hard enough she knows she's mine for now and she opens her mouth. I grab hold of my rock hard throbbing cock and rub my head across her cheeks and lips. I take the tip of my big cock and press it against her mouth . She opens her mouth and I slide the head of my cock in. She has her ass in the air the her head up head of my cock in her mouth and her eyes are looking up at me. I push my cock in her mouth more. I feel it slide over her tongue 👅.she starts doing ssher twhing. I push it in more . I got about half my cock in her mouth. Can feel the head of my cock hitdeab hold of against the back of her mouth. I start to move it in and out gently fucking her mouth. Reaching over her I give her ass a gentle but firm smack as I keep gently fucking her mouth. I grab hold of quherery ass firmly and give it a tug.i epr and harder m rubbinger tip g 2 her ass with both hands now. Start fucking her mouth a little deeper an harder. Slide my hand down her ass well o grab hold of her asscheek firmly and hard. I squeezing heer r as cheek and fucking her mouth. That her ass starts buvking Still Slide m u hand down her Crack till I start to feel her pussy with the tip of my fingers. I slide a finger tip betfing mouth er ween her pussy lips. Still squeezing and pulling at her er ass. Deeper and harder shoving my cock in her mouth. 2 fingers ,3 fingers slide in her moist pussy. Deeper I slide them in an Deeper I fuck her mouth. Now I banging her twat deep and hard with my 3 fingers that her ass starts to buck up in the air. Oh my cock.is all way in her mouth I can feel that it's filling up her throat. I'm finger banging her hard and deep just like I'm fucking her mouth. She slobbering all over my cock I can fee l the spit dripping on my balls as they bounce off her chin. I do this hard for few minutes. I lay her on her back and get between her thighs. I bury my face into her twat thrusting my tongue into her twat and slurping and sucking her juices. My hand is rubbing and tweaking her titties well the other one I'm fingerbanginher twat an ass well I devour her twat. Using my tongue to fuck her twat. Now I'm using it to fuck her ass. I'm gonna eat and tongue fuck her twat an ass until she gushes uncontrollably. She squirming and squirting her juices everywhere. I licking sucking an slurppin up every drop I can. I stand up and roll her over. She gets on her hands and knees with her tight ass and gushing twat pointing at me. I grab my rock hard cock and slide the head between her dripping pussy lips. I reach out and grab her by her hips. Wiggling tip my cock around in her pussy. I squeezing o to her hips and all at once I push every Inch of my big cock deep and hard into her twat. My balls swinging forward and smash into her clit. Slowly slid my cock almost all way out the smashing in again , out ,in ,out in. Harder faster as deep as I can. She's moaning and aweing. I keep ramming in and out harder and deeper my balls keep smashing up against her clit. And I just keep going. And going. She's gushing her cum down my cock ,my balls, my legs. I just keep slamming it in. Over an over and over again. Deeper. Harder.i can start to fill my nutsack filling up with my boiling hot feeling cum. I keep just fuccking the living shjt out of her..I feel the jizz it starts to flow from my n alls working it way up my cock I grab her by the hair. I.pull my hard cock out of her pussy. Her tway juices flowing everywhere. I pull her hair hard. Thrashing her head around towards my cock. With a handful of hair holding her head down by my cock dripping of her juices I grab ahold of my cock and squeeze it hard pointing it at her sweat covered face. She's looking up at me well I have her by the hair. Our eyes are locked I'm rubbing and tugging my big cock watching and waiting. My knees start to shake my ass. Ohh I feel it like a volcano. The cum making its way up.my cock from my balls. Have my cockhead aimed at her pleasure filled face. Syroking,tugging pulling. Wham the huge load of war cum explodes from my cock. It flies and gushes out. It shoots at and completely just splashed and landed partly in her mouth ,her hair ,her cheeks, her neck, her tits, stomach the floor just everywhere. My god.she looks up at me . Licks her lips 💋 and mouth clear of my cum. And swallows every bit of my cum she can and just simply locks eyes with me one more time. She smiles. Making me smile . We get dressed. I look at you shaje your hand and thank you for letting me just completely use and have my way with your slut.

Zkwep my big For starters 1 hour would never be enough time for all the fun naughty things we could do
P

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    7.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 20240321_173121.jpg
    20240321_173121.jpg
    322.8 KB · Views: 17