I'm challenging the status quo.

tical27

Male
Gold member
Verified
Nov 13, 2016
Fairfield, Connecticut
I want to see if there are any tangible women on this site. No husbands or boyfriends with pics of their wives or girlfriends Sitting around board with fantasies they want to act out, or see. Profiles that say couple.... When it's just him posting pics of her with out the other half knowledge. A real woman aboard seeking to be a hotwife or seeking a bull for pleasure.

Reactions: jh8in
I want to see if there are any tangible women on this site. No husbands or boyfriends with pics of their wives or girlfriends Sitting around board with fantasies they want to act out, or see. Profiles that say couple.... When it's just him posting pics of her with out the other half knowledge. A real woman aboard seeking to be a hotwife or seeking a bull for pleasure.
I'm real..........I dont hide this from my hubby..He just isnt into online very much......Dont think of myself as "looking" but you never know...........As for hotwife...I'm more of a shared wife..I do it in RL WITH hubbys ok

I'm real..........I dont hide this from my hubby..He just isnt into online very much......Dont think of myself as "looking" but you never know...........As for hotwife...I'm more of a shared wife..I do it in RL WITH hubbys ok
Thank you for your reply. There seems to be an abundance of men here.. Just wanting to get their rocks off.... With no wifey to found. They wife post pics of the mysterious wife.... But you will always be chatting with him.....

Reactions: Welikeit
Thank you for your reply. There seems to be an abundance of men here.. Just wanting to get their rocks off.... With no wifey to found. They wife post pics of the mysterious wife.... But you will always be chatting with him.....
Im real also, my hubby just dont like to do all that txting , he likes the pics and the vids. And i do the chatting..

Attachments

• 1521196207468.jpg
    1521196207468.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: sharedcindy1984