I'm convincing my wife that she will dress more sexily

Inkanus

Male
For now, my wife does not know that I have fantasies for her to be fucked by other men. She is a little embarrassed by her body, I do not know why! I talked to her and asked her to dress more sexy clothes as we go somewhere. She has big tits and I like how men look at them.

Self conscious of their body is something good looking women seem to have in common. Mine is very self conscious and will not allow photos at all. I am taking her to Florida and she is loosening up her conservative approach to clothing. She has a good looking body and needs to show it off. I compliment mine all the time and talk about it during sex. She has been working out and that has helped her self confidence a lot. I have gotten her several slutty bras and some slutty lingerie for Florida. I got her a hotwife anklet and she is wearing it and proud of it. I even found a slutty dress, one with a very low cut to show tits and a slit up the side to not completely hide the legs and thighs. She would never have worn that two months ago and now she is turned on about Florida. She has given me a soft promise to fuck another man and pop her married cherry while we are there. She is growing hotter and sexier by the day and she was self conscious and prudish two months ago before the reservation was made.

Sounds good, as my wife started dressing sexier more men began to close in on her and even touch her when we were out, and she was scared, annoyed, and mad, but enjoyed all the attention, which eventually led her to have her first experiences as a hotwife. She started off with short or see through dresses, with her hosier and heels, and i couldnt tell you how many times I almost came from watching other men touch her while i stayed away and watched. Good luck to you guys!!

She let me order a sundress last night that is a deep V front. Looks like a red carpet item. She would have never worn that a year ago. I am so anxious. Black fishnets came in yesterday and a bunch of strapless bras on the way. Love it.

It took a while to get my wife loosened up and for her to show her exhibitionist side, but when she did it was like unleashing a wild ass woman. We never talked about sharing or the lifestyle, she just came into heat and didn't slow down until now 20 years later and a lot of adventures under her belt. Mostly under her panties, when she wears them. She has fucked and sucked as many as four guys in one night, been DP'd several times and satisfied her curiosity about pussy several times. Each time she tries something new I am shocked but cock is hard loving it.