deleted

Yes I sent them to btweets and he wrote about it. I think I need to send another pair and do a better job this time...

[IMG alt="btweets"]https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/data/avatars/s/20/20988.jpg?1633732058[/IMG]

btweets

Male​

Dec 13, 2019

SHE REALLY DID IT!! Wow! Just wow!! Well I’m extremely happy to say that I am in fact the very lucky guy that was on the receiving end of a pair of the Victoria Secret panties which were previously owned and “worn” by the beautiful, sexy and the lovely, Hwcouple702!! 🥰 I can’t help but feel I willingly owe you all, and MsHw a detailed description of the many different and extremely heightened visual and aroma sensations I experienced upon receiving them. If you’re interested, I’ll do my best to share the details with you all. DAMN HER PUSSY SMELLS AMAZING!!!!!

Last edited: Oct 7, 2022
I too wish I had done a better job as we had previously discussed, once I received them!! Taken pictures etc... which I still plan on doing. I actually took them out of the baggie just the other night and was very disappointed to discover that other than the smell of your perfume, which I absolutely love, most of your natural scent had faded away... 😔😔 Now not to be greedy in any way whatsoever, as I already feel totally blessed, I would be so absolutely grateful and feel even more incredibly special to receive another pair, and to do things much better if I were given a second chance!! 😊😘😍I understand that’s asking for a lot, but I’ve been thinking of some other ideas to make it even hotter and kinkier than the first time... 😊😜

OK, I've found the soon to be new owner of this pair of panties! I will keep you posted. If this turns out to be fun then perhaps I will do it again soon. I'm actually pretty excited, this is thrilling. I hope it's sexy and not gross.
it,s very kinky&naughty and also very sweet you want to send your panties to very horny men turned on by such a sexy woman as you,if you would send them also to me,belgium,please let me know how to buy them