I'm Libby

Libby

Female
Hi! I'm Libby (nickname, actually Elizabeth). Dan is my cuck and he loves to see other men use in sexually. That really turns him on. I keep his little dick caged most of the time, so our sex is his tongue and my pegging him.

Like many women I have worked my way up in business on my back and on my knees. Now I'm personal assistant to a vice-president of a corporation. I often travel with him to out of town meetings and we always share a hotel suite.

After I wrote that little bit above my mind went back to my first internship, the time when my supervisor told me to come to his office at the end of the workday, everybody else was leaving. I was afraid I had messed up something and my grade would suffer. He asked if I wanted to "earn some extra credit" and he put my hand on his crotch to make sure I knew what he meant. Well I had a lot of sex experience by then so of course I did what he wanted. As time went on I found out that's how a lot of women get ahead in business, earning promotions and pay raises and all.

Libby only reading your comment is turning me on that mypanties are soaking wet from leaking precum,women sexy dressed for work is a fav,my wife demands me to choose her lingerie&high heels making me aware she likes to show off at work,and when she comes home telling me what she did,it,s humiliatting but everytime i ,m so turned i cum very fast,and i,m dressed as a slut for her ,that,s her fetish but i love doing it(best what happened to me)Libby if you want more info,just order me to answer anything you ask and i wished i could serve you also

Attachments

• pink3.jpg
    pink3.jpg
    450.2 KB · Views: 31
  • pink2.jpg
    pink2.jpg
    345.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 52356169492_d490795049_z.jpg
    52356169492_d490795049_z.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 29
After I wrote that little bit above my mind went back to my first internship, the time when my supervisor told me to come to his office at the end of the workday, everybody else was leaving. I was afraid I had messed up something and my grade would suffer. He asked if I wanted to "earn some extra credit" and he put my hand on his crotch to make sure I knew what he meant. Well I had a lot of sex experience by then so of course I did what he wanted. As time went on I found out that's how a lot of women get ahead in business, earning promotions and pay raises and all.
You must be very good on your knees. Great trait

Hi! I'm Libby (nickname, actually Elizabeth). Dan is my cuck and he loves to see other men use in sexually. That really turns him on. I keep his little dick caged most of the time, so our sex is his tongue and my pegging him.

Like many women I have worked my way up in business on my back and on my knees. Now I'm personal assistant to a vice-president of a corporation. I often travel with him to out of town meetings and we always share a hotel suite.
Can I show you my wife and me? Trying to get her to like the lifestyle more, seems to do for me only, or is she faking that she doesn’t love it 😂. Serious question….

I wish my wife had a career like this! :love:

31819897.jpg