I'm out of the cuckold closet

Good Boy

Male
Sep 18, 2022
I've got a confession, last night I got high on cocaine and my kink came out. Me and my friend came back to his house after a night on the town and decided we wanted to get a brass, it took a bit longer than I would have liked but after about an hour and a couple of fat lines she turned up. A beautiful half caste girl named Mari. Right from the start I told her straight, I want you to pretend you're my girlfriend and I'm sharing you with my best friend (which he is). He's got a much bigger cock than me and while she tried to get me going he was jerking off across the room. Unfortunately all the drink and drugs stopped me from getting up but it didn't stop me friend, while she was jerking my little willy he came over and slid his big dick in her pussy, needless to say she was moaning like the whore she was. I looked into her eyes and told her I wanted her to enjoy it and my best friend had the bigger dick anyway. Both of them seemed to enjoy my submissive persona and he gave her a nice deep fucking. Unfortunately, the drugs got to him and he lost his hard on too. She had some toys and I used a vibrating dildo to fuck my arse (I have a butt plug) at home, I was disappointed she didn't have a strap on, I wanted the full feminist experience but she said she'd bring it next time. While she tried in vain to get me hard (it still felt amazing). I told her I was a small willied boy anyway and my friend would fuck her better. After about half an hour he had a huge hard on and he entered her again, he fucked her while I kissed her and said if she was my girl I'd share her with all my friends (this is a big fantasy of mine). She moaned and seemed like she was really enjoying it. I also told my friend to fuck her nice and deep and be didn't disappoint. Eventually he climaxed and came (he was wearing a condom). I called her a good girl and apologized for being a limp dick cuck. She laughed and said it was ok. It was around now I did another line and she went back to work on my dick, I slid the dildo back up my arse and moaned and groaned while she played with me. I asked her to tell me how much bigger my friends cock was than mine and she told me how good he felt inside her. Eventually, I had to apologise for my failing and admit I wasn't going to do anything for her, she smiled and said maybe next time if you aren't high. She showered and as she left I said I would take get number because I wanted to be pegged by her in a few weeks (I just broke up with my girlfriend of eight years a few weeks ago and we had a very vanilla sex life, one of the reasons she left me was because I bought a video of many vids and she found out, naturally it was a cuckolding video). I went up to see my best friend and he said it was all good and our sex life will remain private but if I want to do it again he's more than willing. I'll be honest, he's better than me in every department, he's taller, more handsome, he has much bigger dick and he's in great shape. It would be my honour if my next girlfriend fucked him on the side. The only problem is he might feel uncomfortable about it as he's a very loyal friend. Frankly, he'd be doing me a favour as I have a small dick and I'm not very good in bed (never gave my last girlfriend an orgasm). I have literally written all of this on his toilet I'm so turned on, I'm still very high (just finished the coke) and I'm not sure how I'll feel in a few hours, the truth is I know I'm a born cuck, when we were kids my friend bullied me and I became his bitch a little bit but as we've grown older we've become very close. We had a bit of a chat while I was high and I admitted I had a fetish for my friend fucking my girlfriend, and some random black guys too which is one of my biggest fantasies. Sorry about the wall of text I'm just so turned on and kind of glad my fetish is public even if it's just with him (I know he won't say anything). Don't know how I'll feel in a few hours when the gear wears off, I hope it's liberated with my new role in life. Anyway that's my story, I hope you enjoy it and I hope the drug talk is ok.

You're new member and proud cuckold,

Joe

PS

I think I may convince my friend to fuck other women in front of me. If you want a handsome 6'1 personal trainer to drill you while I gaze into your eyes lovingly, let me know. I'm also very interested in strong willed women to peg me and show me how difficult it is to be a woman. I kind of want him to fuck you while you fuck me, I think that would be sooooooo hot.

PPS sorry about the drugs talk, if I'm a naughty boy, slap a cage on me and put me in the naughty corner.

I've got a confession, last night I got high on cocaine and my kink came out. Me and my friend came back to his house after a night on the town and decided we wanted to get a brass, it took a bit longer than I would have liked but after about an hour and a couple of fat lines she turned up. A beautiful half caste girl named Mari. Right from the start I told her straight, I want you to pretend you're my girlfriend and I'm sharing you with my best friend (which he is). He's got a much bigger cock than me and while she tried to get me going he was jerking off across the room. Unfortunately all the drink and drugs stopped me from getting up but it didn't stop me friend, while she was jerking my little willy he came over and slid his big dick in her pussy, needless to say she was moaning like the whore she was. I looked into her eyes and told her I wanted her to enjoy it and my best friend had the bigger dick anyway. Both of them seemed to enjoy my submissive persona and he gave her a nice deep fucking. Unfortunately, the drugs got to him and he lost his hard on too. She had some toys and I used a vibrating dildo to fuck my arse (I have a butt plug) at home, I was disappointed she didn't have a strap on, I wanted the full feminist experience but she said she'd bring it next time. While she tried in vain to get me hard (it still felt amazing). I told her I was a small willied boy anyway and my friend would fuck her better. After about half an hour he had a huge hard on and he entered her again, he fucked her while I kissed her and said if she was my girl I'd share her with all my friends (this is a big fantasy of mine). She moaned and seemed like she was really enjoying it. I also told my friend to fuck her nice and deep and be didn't disappoint. Eventually he climaxed and came (he was wearing a condom). I called her a good girl and apologized for being a limp dick cuck. She laughed and said it was ok. It was around now I did another line and she went back to work on my dick, I slid the dildo back up my arse and moaned and groaned while she played with me. I asked her to tell me how much bigger my friends cock was than mine and she told me how good he felt inside her. Eventually, I had to apologise for my failing and admit I wasn't going to do anything for her, she smiled and said maybe next time if you aren't high. She showered and as she left I said I would take get number because I wanted to be pegged by her in a few weeks (I just broke up with my girlfriend of eight years a few weeks ago and we had a very vanilla sex life, one of the reasons she left me was because I bought a video of many vids and she found out, naturally it was a cuckolding video). I went up to see my best friend and he said it was all good and our sex life will remain private but if I want to do it again he's more than willing. I'll be honest, he's better than me in every department, he's taller, more handsome, he has much bigger dick and he's in great shape. It would be my honour if my next girlfriend fucked him on the side. The only problem is he might feel uncomfortable about it as he's a very loyal friend. Frankly, he'd be doing me a favour as I have a small dick and I'm not very good in bed (never gave my last girlfriend an orgasm). I have literally written all of this on his toilet I'm so turned on, I'm still very high (just finished the coke) and I'm not sure how I'll feel in a few hours, the truth is I know I'm a born cuck, when we were kids my friend bullied me and I became his bitch a little bit but as we've grown older we've become very close. We had a bit of a chat while I was high and I admitted I had a fetish for my friend fucking my girlfriend, and some random black guys too which is one of my biggest fantasies. Sorry about the wall of text I'm just so turned on and kind of glad my fetish is public even if it's just with him (I know he won't say anything). Don't know how I'll feel in a few hours when the gear wears off, I hope it's liberated with my new role in life. Anyway that's my story, I hope you enjoy it and I hope the drug talk is ok.

You're new member and proud cuckold,

Joe

PS

I think I may convince my friend to fuck other women in front of me. If you want a handsome 6'1 personal trainer to drill you while I gaze into your eyes lovingly, let me know. I'm also very interested in strong willed women to peg me and show me how difficult it is to be a woman. I kind of want him to fuck you while you fuck me, I think that would be sooooooo hot.

PPS sorry about the drugs talk, if I'm a naughty boy, slap a cage on me and put me in the naughty corner.
That's one drug that for my wife and myself always brought out the instant pussy whipping, Goddess worshipping sessions... It wasn't 10 minutes for us to be naked, a butt plug up my ass and my tongue licking out her asshole and calling her Goddess while she was laughing at me and calling me little dick... It was great

Reactions: Macc