I'm Pregnant!

Had all eight of my Bulls over to our Logan Square apartment today for a little check-in on me! Such amazing MEN/ FATHERS! I drank their sperm out of a martini glass, it was so extra! lol. SO nutritious for me though! Love being their baby Mama!!
Protein for the baby and for mama ;) The eight of them must have almost filled the glass. Where was Nick and how is he doing? Everything is going well with you Lisa?

As you can see, I read each post and at first I was thrilled for you. But then as the post continued, I realized that you are not a HotWife, You are a Cheating Slut careless of anything other than whatever spotlight shines on you. I can not apologize for being harsh but a Hotwife is first and foremost the wife of the husband, not the sex toy of her many Bulls. When I realized that you had not communicated the possibility of baring another man's baby, of any ethnic, and that you did conceal the pregnancy from Nick because you were afraid of his reaction, that is when my joining in on the celebration ended.

Nick has every reason to leave your ass and take that financial independence away from you by demanding everything his lawyers can squeeze out of you. This would have been a completely different view IF YOU WERE A TRUE HOTWIFE which you are not. Why did you not include Nick in on your risky behavior? Why did you not celebrate with Nick the minute you found out (oh we already answered that one)? Why are you celebrating when you obviously know the man who supported you and comfort you is being treated as insignificant human waste? What kind of person are you? Again, this would be different if Nick was well aware of everything but taken aback by the prospects. That would be his to deal with. But he was never in the conversation and you never wanted him as part of this fantasy of yours. Thus, you are A CHEATING COCK SLUT, congratulations! So sad that your baby will grow up in a love empty broken home.

Erotibbc4u for speaking words of wisdom, Password I was hoping you were right about this being a prank, Kennethbeta and Ex wife and quickguy for catching the reality check on everyone else, plus Little Boo and Submissivedanny for not jumping on the band wagon and seeing what really was going on. It is the actions of Lisa in Lisa and Nick that defiles the lifestyle and makes a disgrace of those who actually practice empowerment of stronger relationships.

Reactions: Erotibbc4u
As you can see, I read each post and at first I was thrilled for you. But then as the post continued, I realized that you are not a HotWife, You are a Cheating Slut careless of anything other than whatever spotlight shines on you. I can not apologize for being harsh but a Hotwife is first and foremost the wife of the husband, not the sex toy of her many Bulls. When I realized that you had not communicated the possibility of baring another man's baby, of any ethnic, and that you did conceal the pregnancy from Nick because you were afraid of his reaction, that is when my joining in on the celebration ended.

Nick has every reason to leave your ass and take that financial independence away from you by demanding everything his lawyers can squeeze out of you. This would have been a completely different view IF YOU WERE A TRUE HOTWIFE which you are not. Why did you not include Nick in on your risky behavior? Why did you not celebrate with Nick the minute you found out (oh we already answered that one)? Why are you celebrating when you obviously know the man who supported you and comfort you is being treated as insignificant human waste? What kind of person are you? Again, this would be different if Nick was well aware of everything but taken aback by the prospects. That would be his to deal with. But he was never in the conversation and you never wanted him as part of this fantasy of yours. Thus, you are A CHEATING COCK SLUT, congratulations! So sad that your baby will grow up in a love empty broken home.

Erotibbc4u for speaking words of wisdom, Password I was hoping you were right about this being a prank, Kennethbeta and Ex wife and quickguy for catching the reality check on everyone else, plus Little Boo and Submissivedanny for not jumping on the band wagon and seeing what really was going on. It is the actions of Lisa in Lisa and Nick that defiles the lifestyle and makes a disgrace of those who actually practice empowerment of stronger relationships.

I was thinking this wasn't good but you said better than I could.

• Love
Reactions: StagnGuam4Cpls