PENDING Im Real couples verify me

Considering how well known Lauren is in Hotwife circles, how do we know this is really her husband? How about providing a picture that hasn't been seen a hundred times?
HaHa 😂
“Lauren, darling…. Do yo mind making up a sign?” Says Steven.
“Ok honey, what do you want me to write on it?”
Says Lauren.
“Verify Me….Wife Wants to Play and Steventallen_ ….
Bring the sign here and pose in front of the camera with me.” Says Steven
“Why what are you doing Steven” says Lauren
“I’m gonna get us verified on this website so I can post your antics on the internet” says Steven.
😂😂🤣

HaHa 😂
“Lauren, darling…. Do yo mind making up a sign?” Says Steven.
“Ok honey, what do you want me to write on it?”
Says Lauren.
“Verify Me….Wife Wants to Play and Steventallen_ ….
Bring the sign here and pose in front of the camera with me.” Says Steven
“Why what are you doing Steven” says Lauren
“I’m gonna get us verified on this website so I can post your antics on the internet” says Steven.
😂😂🤣
That's exactly the kind of picture typically used for verification requests on sites like this. Posting a pic that can easily be found on many sites related to this lifestyle is a red flag that this is very likely a bogus account! Considering the verification request is still pending for that very reason, I'm not sure why you find this so funny. When my wife got verified on another well known site for Hotwives (OHW for those in the know) that was exactly the kind of photo they requested for verification, and the verification requests that actually get verified here provide the same type of pictures.

That's exactly the kind of picture typically used for verification requests on sites like this. Posting a pic that can easily be found on many sites related to this lifestyle is a red flag that this is very likely a bogus account! Considering the verification request is still pending for that very reason, I'm not sure why you find this so funny. When my wife got verified on another well known site for Hotwives (OHW for those in the know) that was exactly the kind of photo they requested for verification, and the verification requests that actually get verified here provide the same type of pictures.
Yep it’s funny, like many posts on here where photos are copied from the internet and posted by people claiming to be someone or with a hot wife that they clearly are not 😂

Reactions: Cuckurious
This is a 20 yo picture of a gal that is no longer involved in the lifestyle, destroyed her marriage and her nursing career (maybe got that back by now due to shortages) and her husband who divorced a log time ago. She can be foudn everywhere on the internet, so not much reason her "husband" would now be reposting her old photos. Seems if you are going to chump people, you wouldn;t use a photo of one of the most popular ever women on the internet. Maybe I've been around too long, LOL

This is a 20 yo picture of a gal that is no longer involved in the lifestyle, destroyed her marriage and her nursing career (maybe got that back by now due to shortages) and her husband who divorced a log time ago. She can be foudn everywhere on the internet, so not much reason her "husband" would now be reposting her old photos. Seems if you are going to chump people, you wouldn;t use a photo of one of the most popular ever women on the internet. Maybe I've been around too long, LOL
Agree. It was unfortunate what happened to them and her in particular. The thing that caused all the difficulties they encountered, IMO, is that she is so damn beautiful and photogenic, plus he was a great photographer with good equipment back when that was a rarity. Add in they didn't keep their personal information as close as they needed to do considering all these factors. She became an Internet phenom without fully understanding the ramifications of what that meant. She just didn't realize that she had that certain "It" quality.

She had a hard to quantify beautiful innocent girl gone bad true amateur vibe that a big segment of the sharing community is after so she went viral. Once it happened I would have recommended, had they asked me, to monetize it because the cat was already out of the bag so to speak with family and friends. I hope this doesn't sound too jaded, but if you are already getting all the downsides might as well get the upsides.

It really sucks that they (her especially) got all the downsides because I had chatted with them online and they were both nice people. Sometimes you have to punt.

Agree. It was unfortunate what happened to them and her in particular. The thing that caused all the difficulties they encountered, IMO, is that she is so damn beautiful and photogenic, plus he was a great photographer with good equipment back when that was a rarity. Add in they didn't keep their personal information as close as they needed to do considering all these factors. She became an Internet phenom without fully understanding the ramifications of what that meant. She just didn't realize that she had that certain "It" quality.

She had a hard to quantify beautiful innocent girl gone bad true amateur vibe that a big segment of the sharing community is after so she went viral. Once it happened I would have recommended, had they asked me, to monetize it because the cat was already out of the bag so to speak with family and friends. I hope this doesn't sound too jaded, but if you are already getting all the downsides might as well get the upsides.

It really sucks that they (her especially) got all the downsides because I had chatted with them online and they were both nice people. Sometimes you have to punt.
This lifestyle does tend to swallow people up, especially young beautiful women who probably have some self esteem problems to begin with. The Users in the industry eat them alove, and when there is nothing left, spit them out and kick them to the curb.......lives ruined. Usually addicted to something too. Not sure that happened to her, but she just dropped off the face of the earth, marriage and career in ruins. She tried some legitimate modeling initially, but that quickly morph'd to the nude modeling, swinging, and then her "BBC interest" which I'm not sure was ever a reality. None of those photos or videos seem to show a womwn in the throes of ecstasy.....looks more like acting to me, and not much enjoyment at all.
Why someone would be ignorant enough to use a photo of what may well be the single most popular amature star on the planet to "verify" themselves is a total mystery and begets of a level of ignorance that is simply AMAZING!! Hopefully they were not verified based on the 20 yo photo, LOLLOL.

CW

This lifestyle does tend to swallow people up, especially young beautiful women who probably have some self esteem problems to begin with. The Users in the industry eat them alove, and when there is nothing left, spit them out and kick them to the curb.......lives ruined. Usually addicted to something too. Not sure that happened to her, but she just dropped off the face of the earth, marriage and career in ruins. She tried some legitimate modeling initially, but that quickly morph'd to the nude modeling, swinging, and then her "BBC interest" which I'm not sure was ever a reality. None of those photos or videos seem to show a womwn in the throes of ecstasy.....looks more like acting to me, and not much enjoyment at all.
Why someone would be ignorant enough to use a photo of what may well be the single most popular amature star on the planet to "verify" themselves is a total mystery and begets of a level of ignorance that is simply AMAZING!! Hopefully they were not verified based on the 20 yo photo, LOLLOL.

CW
Well in my brief conversations with the husband and a couple that knew them personally he was the driver of their involvement in the lifestyle, but that she liked the sex, the attention and being in front of the camera. They didn't really do anything that 100's of other couples didn't do back in a more "innocent time", it's just that she had an amazing "spark" to her and he was good at capturing it.

Reactions: Milfcouple