I'm tempted

Update:
our plan was to visit turkey again but it did not work out this year. She had been looking forward to it. She's afraid that someone will know that she has fucked another man, now my friend knows that but I hope he keeps his mouth shut
I’m confused 🤔
Did all this happen when you were visiting Turkey?
Where are you living as I’m sure there’ll be a WW2P bull willing to fuck your wife and leave you a nice sticky cream pie 😈😋

i am .loocking for.cuckold.slut .slave . master4cuckold chocolat 180cm
.87kg.penis 24.17cm . member in sommes cuckolding .sub . exposing forumes .

penischocolat@gmail.com

Attachments

• 222222téléchargement.jpg
    222222téléchargement.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 3unnamed.jpg
    3unnamed.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 14
  • my husb.jpg
    my husb.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 11
  • yourwife ppp.jpg
    yourwife ppp.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 12
My dear wife has a lover and I have the pleasure of fucking her when she comes home. Lately I've been thinking about how two licks her when she gets home. But I'm a little afraid of what she'll think. I have to admit that I have been licking her panties that have been soaking through their juices and I like it. She never asked me to go down after fucking with him. What should I do??

If you need white sperm/cum, you pretty much have to be in bed with your wife when it's being ejaculated into her vagina or her mouth. Or at least nearby. It clarifies quickly once it's been ejaculated. Still tastes just as sexy though as long as you don't wait too long to clean her after her lover goes.