In a lull, but hopeful.

luvmy46hw

Couple
Oct 21, 2017
Does your wives experience a lull in wanting to feel sexy enough to be a hotwife because of the season?? My wife is one of those hotwifes that enjoys playtime when the weather is warm or hot. We are in a lull right now due to the cold weather and some sickness from a cold. We have a free weekend coming soon and I am hoping for a night out that will result in a spontaneous meet and some great sex or even a planned meet with one of her guys who have been waiting for a date. I don't know about the rest of you but in these lulls it just makes me want to see her get fucked even more!!

No longer a lull!!! A guy we met with back in October that my wife was interested in being a regular guy will get his first chance this Friday night!!! This guy has all the tools to become a great bull for my wife. He lives about 4 hours away but comes to our area a lot for work. So he is a great candidate because he does not know anyone we know and vice versa and he is also in very good shape and well hung. He is also a little younger than us and has some good experience. He is married but she knows that he plays and allows it and he is also very clean. When we began this search for a regular it was between him and another guy. The other guy had some fun with my wife, which she enjoyed very much but we think he must have got back together with his wife as they were separated at the time. Now its just our guy for this Friday so my fingers are crossed for him to rock her socks off so they can get some regular action going!!!

So much for hope!! The lull is more of a lull!! She just really dislikes winter time. She also has been sick lately. I am stir crazy!!! I am missing some good hotwife action!!