In Miami Jan 24 - 27

Shae & Alan

Hi, my middle aged curvy wife and I will be in Miami from Jan 24 - 27 and I would LOVE for her to have the opportunity to expierence a hung alpha male. I have shared her with a couple of my close friends, both of whom were around 5" at best (as am I). She loves giving head, and likes to fuck for hours on end.
She doesn't know i'm reaching out so we would need to connect in a bar or club and meet there over drinks to see if there is a spark between the two of you. If all works out we could move back to our hotel on miami Beach. If interested let me know and we can talk more and exchange pics.

Hi, my middle aged curvy wife and I will be in Miami from Jan 24 - 27 and I would LOVE for her to have the opportunity to expierence a hung alpha male. I have shared her with a couple of my close friends, both of whom were around 5" at best (as am I). She loves giving head, and likes to fuck for hours on end.
She doesn't know i'm reaching out so we would need to connect in a bar or club and meet there over drinks to see if there is a spark between the two of you. If all works out we could move back to our hotel on miami Beach. If interested let me know and we can talk more and exchange pics.
Interested!!

Love to play with you guys happy to spoil her and treat her right. I’m around 6 let’s chat

Hi and welcome dear. I m sameerdewan from India if ever you come at here so your most welcome. I m a professional playboy bull and breeder for Ladies and couples

Attachments

• 20230410_210041.jpg
    20230410_210041.jpg
    465.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG-20220304-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20220304-WA0000.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 3