In need of a couple ideas...

btweets

Male
Gold
I recently discovered a couple that I know are in the lifestyle. So we’ve been chatting about the 3 of us getting together and I’ve been messaging them both and we’re about to set up a get together sometime soon! She’s hot, has huge tits and a gorgeous pussy and I just know how great it’s going to feel. She loves sucking cock and loves to have cum on her face and she also swallows so I was already certain that was going to happen, so the last two weeks we’ve been making bets on a football game, she always bet against my favorite team. The first bet was if my team won, she’d have to let me fuck her, she lost! Yes!! This last week she bet against me again and this time the bet was that if I won, she’d have to let me cum in her pussy, she lost again! YES!! I can’t wait to be able to fill her pussy full of my cum while he gets to watch! You can be sure I’ll be taking pictures of my cum dripping out of her beautiful pussy!! There’s two more games left and I’m assuming we’ll continue making bets. Any suggestions on what else I could add to make our night even better?? I already know she’ll be sucking my cock and letting me give her a facial and also swallowing, any other ideas would be great! I can’t wait till we get together and it can’t cum soon enough! Thanks in advance!

Reactions: sjhopefulguy