In praise of black men

Black men are special. I don't say that to disparage men of other races, but in my experience, black men bring something extra to sex. Most often people think of their big cocks, long and thick, and they are great. Additionally, however, black men have an attitude of being entitled to use us however they wish, and women need to be approached like that. It turns us on in ways that no flowers or perfume or fancy meals can do. Being used hard taps into something deep in each woman -- lust, for lack of a better word. When a black man finishes with a woman, she usually feels tired, sore, exhausted, but so satisfied. That is why white wives are turning to black men, not to replace their husbands, but to provide what their husbands don't do. It's why white girls leave white boys wanting on weekends while the girls are bedded by black boys. It's why many of our moms (who may have lived pristine lives for so long) "go black" to enjoy what they have missed out on for much of their lives.

they are like drugs once they get into you when they fuck you you can t do without theum you always want them inside you and you give your self to them you become ther white slut and i say that from expiriencei became a bbc slut white woman

Reactions: owlcuck
Black men are special. I don't say that to disparage men of other races, but in my experience, black men bring something extra to sex. Most often people think of their big cocks, long and thick, and they are great. Additionally, however, black men have an attitude of being entitled to use us however they wish, and women need to be approached like that. It turns us on in ways that no flowers or perfume or fancy meals can do. Being used hard taps into something deep in each woman -- lust, for lack of a better word. When a black man finishes with a woman, she usually feels tired, sore, exhausted, but so satisfied. That is why white wives are turning to black men, not to replace their husbands, but to provide what their husbands don't do. It's why white girls leave white boys wanting on weekends while the girls are bedded by black boys. It's why many of our moms (who may have lived pristine lives for so long) "go black" to enjoy what they have missed out on for much of their lives.
Well stated

exactly! I'm a white guy and when women want to fuck, fuck them, and fuck them hard. Make them cum as many times as they can!

I think this is probably true. Women I have spoken to suggest they can be very gentlemanly and protective, whilst simultaneously fucking aggressively. Just my tiny 😳 input.