In the sea at the beach

Feb 19, 2022
I have a fantasy of getting my wife into the sea on a crowded beach , so the water covers all but her head. When I was ready I’d swim underwater behind her , take out some nail scissors I had in my trunks, and cut the bikini strings at the top and bottom so her bikini would be swept away by the sea.

I’d swim behind her and hold her arms behind her back before slowly pushing her towards the crowds . Each inch the water getting lower and lower…

I have a fantasy of getting my wife into the sea on a crowded beach , so the water covers all but her head. When I was ready I’d swim underwater behind her , take out some nail scissors I had in my trunks, and cut the bikini strings at the top and bottom so her bikini would be swept away by the sea.

I’d swim behind her and hold her arms behind her back before slowly pushing her towards the crowds . Each inch the water getting lower and lower…
You want that little prim and proper lady to be thrown to the wolves and eaten alive!!!! To see her getting cocks from everywhere and see her go wild on their cocks!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1976Adam