Indian slutwife wanting to be BWC seeded in Canada

My wife sent me for some errands and this is what I came home to. Apparently a new bull came over on his Harley and fucked her bareback for over an hour, dumping three loads in her (she came three times, I rarely make her come once). Apparently this is her new BWC bull until she finds a suitable donor bull to get knocked up (he was too short). His name is Spencer and for the foreseeable future he gets my bed for the weekends. This pic is after his first load. Near bursting...
You are so lucky to have such a open minded Indian wife.. I know most of the Indian wives aren't satisfied sexually but due to the culture and society they don't open their desires for another cock.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
My wife sent me for some errands and this is what I came home to. Apparently a new bull came over on his Harley and fucked her bareback for over an hour, dumping three loads in her (she came three times, I rarely make her come once). Apparently this is her new BWC bull until she finds a suitable donor bull to get knocked up (he was too short). His name is Spencer and for the foreseeable future he gets my bed for the weekends. This pic is after his first load. Near bursting...
Love to see more of her playing. Wish i could play with her too