Indian wife's huge boobs

Mrp2601

Male
From
Canada
Jul 5, 2022
Toronto, ON, Canada
My india wife has huge boobs. Almost everyday I suck on her boobs atleast for 10 minutes. Suck is also hard, biting her nipples pulling them slapping them folding them. She is very naughty. She will say bite me harder, pull them hard and moan so fucking awesome that I will give her sore nipples everyday. I love when she wears something revealing and her deep cleavage is visible, I like the sight of people staring at her boobs!

I will share some pictures of huge her boobs are. Please comment or private message me some dirty things you will do to her for more her. I like when someone talk to be rough with her and I will reward them :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200814-005941__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20200814-005941__01.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 161
  • Screenshot_20200814-005933__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20200814-005933__01.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 157
  • Snapchat-1089296488.jpg
    Snapchat-1089296488.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG-20220309-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20220309-WA0005.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG-20200908-WA0059.jpg
    IMG-20200908-WA0059.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 159
My india wife has huge boobs. Almost everyday I suck on her boobs atleast for 10 minutes. Suck is also hard, biting her nipples pulling them slapping them folding them. She is very naughty. She will say bite me harder, pull them hard and moan so fucking awesome that I will give her sore nipples everyday. I love when she wears something revealing and her deep cleavage is visible, I like the sight of people staring at her boobs!

I will share some pictures of huge her boobs are. Please comment or private message me some dirty things you will do to her for more her. I like when someone talk to be rough with her and I will reward them :)
I would love to play with her

Great tits.

• Love
Reactions: Mrp2601

I will share some pictures of huge her boobs are. Please comment or private message me some dirty things you will do to her for more her. I like when someone talk to be rough with her and I will reward them :)t
I would love to shoot a load on those titties

Fuck that mouth? Fuck those tits? Why choose?

Reactions: Mrp2601