Inevitable cuck?

Nov 26, 2021
Hey all, I’ve been updating a thread in the how to convince your wife section. We’ve started out in the hotwifing dynamic for the last 2 months. Slowly but surely my wife has been drawn to bigger cocks. The guys she’s been with so far have been a bit bigger than me and I’m 6.5 long and 5 around. Recently she’s met a younger guy and has been messaging with him. He has a very thick 7 inch cock from the pics he’s sent and she’s ultra excited about it.

I guess my question is, will I turn into a “cuck” inevitably.

I don't think it is something that you can just turn into. Can someone turn gay or straight? To me it's the same thing. You have to have the personality type for it, and be honest with your wife about what you want and why. In addition, you need to focus on her and her needs, not just your own.

Reactions: Visitor12
Depends on what your into. If you like sucking his cock, then go for it, if you want her to shame you, go for it. If you just want to watch or join in, go for it. If you just want to stay home, go for it.

Point is forget about labels you and wife do what you like and turns you both on! Don’t worry about what it’s called!
So true, not every situation is the same

I like to think of it as a spectrum like autism or other things. There’s variations. May change. I’d assume in the sexual thrill of it all we’d all probably do some funky stuff we may not normally consider. Part of the fun and excitement I’d imagine.
I totally agree, that is a perfect way of looking at it.

I’d want to have several discussions about all the possibilities. I’d make sure you knew all her motivations and she knew all yours as best as you can at the moment (things evolve). I’d want my wife to know the signs of my reluctance and my approval. Eventually it will come around to what each of you get out of it. If it becomes too one sided then it becomes less likely that it will be sustainable. Initially it will appear to be all about her but it shouldn’t be that ultimately.

Hey all, I’ve been updating a thread in the how to convince your wife section. We’ve started out in the hotwifing dynamic for the last 2 months. Slowly but surely my wife has been drawn to bigger cocks. The guys she’s been with so far have been a bit bigger than me and I’m 6.5 long and 5 around. Recently she’s met a younger guy and has been messaging with him. He has a very thick 7 inch cock from the pics he’s sent and she’s ultra excited about it.

Yes, of course!!!!!👍👍

I think that you already are..as i understand it several other men are fucking your wife and you know about it..That pretty much meets the requirement..

I like to think of it as a spectrum like autism or other things. There’s variations. May change. I’d assume in the sexual thrill of it all we’d all probably do some funky stuff we may not normally consider. Part of the fun and excitement I’d imagine.

A perfect description