Insecure cuckold to be .....

Jun 9, 2018
So im not sure why i so on the fence and insecure today. I mean i am good the way things are between me n my wife. Other than for our sex life. It just dont happen not because we dont want to or atlest i know that fact on myside. With young kids that are demanding of time n engery around the clock that just dont work. One of my wifes huge turn ons is me reclaming her but i mean if we can find time now how the hell are goin find it then.
It really sucks cuz i feel like this is all just a plot to replace me in sex and theres no hope for in that depot. I dont guess im just having some low times in the matter and then she gets so stand offish about me wanting n needing to talk to the point i annoy her. I just dont know. About the only fact i know is this guy is going be banging my wife. How do i resolve my feelings so we dont end up in relashionship anchary.
I mean even today i try to talk playful n act playful about everything n i get its real world time w nothing besides the same blow when we do get alone time. I have no clue right this afternoon

Last edited: