Interested in sharing hot wife fantasy with other husbands...

This is my biggest fantasy and it always gets me off thinking about both my conservative wife doing this and also being involved as the other guy. I am not really cuck, but still turned on at thought of another well built guy like me pleasuring my wife. She does not know my fantasy. Any guys with hot wife/gf want to share fantasy and wife details with me?

This is my biggest fantasy and it always gets me off thinking about both my conservative wife doing this and also being involved as the other guy. I am not really cuck, but still turned on at thought of another well built guy like me pleasuring my wife. She does not know my fantasy. Any guys with hot wife/gf want to share fantasy and wife details with me?
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: werekinky2
hmm, wondering why you haven't shared it with her through some sort of means yet ..ie, a mainstream movie that would open up the conversation..like mebbe coastlines, or the grass is always greener..makes for great pillowtalk.

I would be happy to discuss. My wife has been fucking other guys for years. I can share stories and pics of our experiences of her fucking friends of ours, husbands of couples we know, casual acquaintances, and total strangers. PM me.

This is my top fantasy. My wife came so close to fulfilling it but i think we came to it in a wrong way. I still tell her that i would love to share her. Hoping soon but ill be patient.

I would be happy to discuss. My wife has been fucking other guys for years. I can share stories and pics of our experiences of her fucking friends of ours, husbands of couples we know, casual acquaintances, and total strangers. PM me.
I would also be more than happy to talk about or discuss. Hello robandkate it's really nice to see that y'all are doing so well. I haven't been on here in quite a while and it's really good to be back. You might not remember me because I couldn't figure how to get into my old profile so I had to start a new one. Anyway I just want to let you know that I'm here with about twenty plus years of stories of my now deceased wife Wanda and I were able to share together. She died of cancer when she was forty three. Our love for each other was amazing and we were able to cherish so much and made some really good, close friends in the time that we were in the lifestyle I would not change for a million dollars!!! And even to this day I still had the pleasure of getting some of our old friends so if you want to hear some stories I got plenty of them or just talk about anything just let me know.

I know this is an old thread, but it interested me! I share your fantasy, so if you ever wish to talk, I'm happy to.

Oh yes, let´s :)