Interracial cuckolding

For us it has been a great experience for the most part, but it is great when either a white or black man fucks my wife because most have very big cocks, which she enjoys, and i enjoy watching her pleasure, which is also a torture for me and my small dick. Its also satisfying to know those men are keeping my wife satisfied even though i cant.

Does it get you aroused seeing your wife fucking? My wife has seen the Black guy 4 times now, she is very satisfied,I have a 6 inch dick, problem for me is that I cant maintain an erection. I get excited as she moans and groans under him, he has told me he wants me to do clean up duties, my wife said that would be very sexy. Initially I was repulsed but I admit it sits in my mind, seeing the mans cum dripping from my wives pussy

Does it get you aroused seeing your wife fucking? My wife has seen the Black guy 4 times now, she is very satisfied,I have a 6 inch dick, problem for me is that I cant maintain an erection. I get excited as she moans and groans under him, he has told me he wants me to do clean up duties, my wife said that would be very sexy. Initially I was repulsed but I admit it sits in my mind, seeing the mans cum dripping from my wives pussy
See although we are relatively young, im almost four inches when hard, can go only for about 5-10 minutes until i cum, and cannot get her pregnant, so when i asked her to cuck me, it was pretty easy for her to fall back to her old ways and get real sex from other men. I really enjoy seeing her enjoying sex with alpha males in ways i cant satisfy her, though sometimes it burns me inside with jealousy. However, she always tells me that she loves me and knows i love her, and would not give up on our marriage because i’ve stayed with her through so many “encounters” and other relationships she has had while we’ve been married.

It is a great experience, I love cleaning up her cum filled pussy. Long time ago we took a step further and she made me clean her lover’s dick as well, since than I often suck their cocks and take their load directly...

Just go ahead and do it for her....you will find you both love it in the end.

Size, size, size. For me there is such a thing as too big. I don't need some dick that hurts me. There is only so much room in there and when it fits snugly without being painful, I'm all for that.

I have spent quality time with an International assortment. American including Native, Canadian, European, Middle Eastern, and Latinos. Black, white, brown, and a funny shade of pink. The smallest I ever encountered was from a black guy who lied like crazy in conversations. I mean small and I had to walk away. He fit in the reasoning of not being interested in Asian males. The biggest was a Latino that I had to just spend an evening or oral because it wasn't going to come close to getting inside me. Next biggest was an Egyptian who was almost too big and made me set my limits for largeness. Biggest acceptable was from India. Very fulfilling. When it comes to white guys, some are bigger than other races, some not. White guys for the most part do not just take their dicks for granted. They seem to be the best at trying to do something for their partner. Most times that is more satisfying than being stuffed with a big dick.

My preference is white males. My least favorite is Asian males. Not because they are smaller in the penis department but because they don't realize how small they are because they only compare them to other Asians and think they are big. Plus, they get rather egotistical coming from their male dominated cultures. Not out to hurt any feeling, just giving my preferences or opinions.

just over 7 here, my 37yo wife will only take bigger....makes her pleasure so much better she says.....I love seeing her getting it from bigger!

Reactions: Blackstud 4 u
Why did I enjoy seeing my wife of 20 years writhing in orgasm under a huge black guy, why did it give me such an erection knowing he was pumping his seed inside her, her first act of being unfaithful in 22 years while I stood and watched?
I understand, and similarly I experienced it watching my Wife of 25plus years (all faithful) tremble under multiple, deep orgasms - the kind I'd never given her. Admittedly, I felt a bit jealous and inadequate the first time but quickly realized that She was enjoying it, which pleased me. So, like we enjoy seeing people being happy, we enjoy watching our Wives receiving pleasure.

Reactions: Blackstud 4 u