Interracial, who's best?

EastCoastLifest

Couple
Gold
From
UK
I was chatting with my wife the other day, and the subject of interracial sex came up. She was telling me of all the ethnicities she's been with, and it turned out to be quite a list. Being from the UK, she included English, Welsh, Scots and Irish of course. Then, Swedish, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Polish, Spanish, Italian, Iraqi, Iranian, Turkish, Saudi (She thinks) Pakistani, Indian, New Zealander, Vietnamese, South Korean, Chinese, Canadian, Columbian, Jamaican, Antiguan, Cuban and American from she thinks, maybe 7 or 8 different states.

I was impressed, it's quite the list I felt. So I asked her in her experience, which ethnic group were the best sexually. Her response.... Asian, Chinese or Korean. She said they were kind and thoughtful, paying lots of attention to her needs, and in her experience, long lasting. Is anyone else as surprised by this as I was? Anyone have different experiences? Not the usual stereotype you would expect, so is she just strange?

Thoughts?

I have fucked several ethnicities, but cucked only 1. Chinese cucks go their revenge.
I was chatting with my wife the other day, and the subject of interracial sex came up. She was telling me of all the ethnicities she's been with, and it turned out to be quite a list. Being from the UK, she included English, Welsh, Scots and Irish of course. Then, Swedish, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Polish, Spanish, Italian, Iraqi, Iranian, Turkish, Saudi (She thinks) Pakistani, Indian, New Zealander, Vietnamese, South Korean, Chinese, Canadian, Columbian, Jamaican, Antiguan, Cuban and American from she thinks, maybe 7 or 8 different states.

I was impressed, it's quite the list I felt. So I asked her in her experience, which ethnic group were the best sexually. Her response.... Asian, Chinese or Korean. She said they were kind and thoughtful, paying lots of attention to her needs, and in her experience, long lasting. Is anyone else as surprised by this as I was? Anyone have different experiences? Not the usual stereotype you would expect, so is she just strange?

Thoughts?

I can totally believe her response. She is a white woman with a smoking hot body that any man would be lucky to have. White guys likely treat her as a casual slam. Black, arabic and hispanic guys as a conquest. Asians guys likely cannot believe their luck, and work extra hard to please her because she is their first white woman, and to make up for their small endowment. So if she is into "quality over quantity" it makes total sense. Also validates that many woman do not fantasize or seek to be pummeled by a huge cock.