Intrigued slut girlfriend....

I’d show him what a little slut his girlfriend is, I’d pin you to the bed, ripping your clothes off, pulling your hair, ramming my cock down your throat whilst he listens to you gag, watching you as you eagerly lick my precum from my cock. My fingers sliding into your pussy, massaging your gspot and teasing your clit whilst he lets you see how hard his cock is, once your dripping wet he will tongue fuck your clit whilst I lick your juices from your ass, until you beg for your pussy to be ruined, I’m sure he’ll happily hold your legs open for me to slide my big cock into you, fucking you hard and deep, bending you over his face so he can use his tongue on your clit, before you climb on top of me, face to face as you grind up and down my cock for him to see before I explode a full load of hot cum inside of you, then he can have his turn using my cum as lube whilst you make me hard again using nothing but your mouth..

I’d show him what a little slut his girlfriend is, I’d pin you to the bed, ripping your clothes off, pulling your hair, ramming my cock down your throat whilst he listens to you gag, watching you as you eagerly lick my precum from my cock. My fingers sliding into your pussy, massaging your gspot and teasing your clit whilst he lets you see how hard his cock is, once your dripping wet he will tongue fuck your clit whilst I lick your juices from your ass, until you beg for your pussy to be ruined, I’m sure he’ll happily hold your legs open for me to slide my big cock into you, fucking you hard and deep, bending you over his face so he can use his tongue on your clit, before you climb on top of me, face to face as you grind up and down my cock for him to see before I explode a full load of hot cum inside of you, then he can have his turn using my cum as lube whilst you make me hard again using nothing but your mouth..
You sound perfect 😜😜