Intro: Indiana cheating wife and her hopeful husband

Hi. I’m new here. My wife’s cheating introduced me to this. She’s always been enthusiastic and confident about sex. Guys seem to flock to her. A few drinks and sex is all she thinks about. Hoping to chat with others to learn to make it happen regularly. Maybe a few long term who like married wives and want to exchange messages.
U wanna show her of

Hi. I’m new here. My wife’s cheating introduced me to this. She’s always been enthusiastic and confident about sex. Guys seem to flock to her. A few drinks and sex is all she thinks about. Hoping to chat with others to learn to make it happen regularly. Maybe a few long term who like married wives and want to exchange messages.
Do you have her pictures ?

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    436.6 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_8760.JPG
    IMG_8760.JPG
    335.7 KB · Views: 22
Welcome dear

Where are u from

Where in Indiana