intro of the cuckold?

Cncuck

Male
i know that the matter of how soon the cuckold is introduced into the relationship of his wife and her lover(s) is a pre-existing discussion. Sorry if this belongs on one of the threads already devoted to it. If someone can send a link of a popular similar thread I'll delete this one and repost this there.

So for some women they have yet to be with lovers. This gives the opportunity for a cuckold to be there for the first time. Despite this, sometimes those involved would rather the husband have to wait. If this is the case, then how soon should the cuckold be brought in? Should the wife have gone all the way with the her lover(s) before the cuckold even gets his first peek?

How bout the wife only goes as far as kissing before the cuckold is introduced? Then he is and witnesses his wife kissing her lover(s) for her second time. What I like about that is it puts him a step behind. The next date which the cuckold will be absent for could include oral. The next time the cuckold is present he'll witness the wife giving her lover(s) oral which will actually be her second time. The chain continues. What do you think?

its odd to me that a cuckold would try to control things as much as this, and I would imagine some bulls/wives would find it off-putting. a little too much like dating in high school in the old days, IMO.
I think part of the thrill for some guys, is the loss of control of your wife sexually...she/her lust is taking matters into her own hands, so to speak. it would be hot though, if she went on a date with the "rule" of only kissing and then finding out they got so hot and heavy they fucked their brains out as well and she came home with a wet pussy for YOU to kiss.

But whatever works for you, I guess. it probably depends on whether the wife is doing this for the cuck, or if the cuck is doing this for the wife.

Reactions: nutinbutfun
Stacey calls nearly all the shots with us though I can veto a partner if I get a bad vibe from the guy. I have rarely been allowed to watch and have never participated. I have seen nearly all of her lovers though I have only met a very few in all the years we've enjoyed this lifestyle. We are not reckless in any way though we do push the envelope, especially when she decides she wants to fuck at a time when neither of us was anticipating it. I control very little though once a decision is made.

Reactions: nutinbutfun
I initially set up my wife while I was away for a week. She has taken it from there and enjoys it as much as I do. Now she makes the plans.

I usually like to watch and just jack off. Sometimes she will suck me as the guy fucks her, and we will go for sloppy seconds. Occasionally she will meet a guy alone and she will record the sound on her phone. We play it back later and she gives me a running commentary of what they were doing.

I am mixed on watching. Stacey doesn’t like for me to watch. Distracts her and makes her uncomfortable. I have spied on her but don’t recall ever being truly present with her and her lover. Imagining her with her lover excites me to no end. Waiting for permission to meet up with her afterwards is crazy. Hearing her tale afterwards always means good sex for us.

I would love photos or video but are verboten. Am left to my imagination and anxiety (lust) watching the clock and thinking about everything her lover must be doing and feeling as he is with my wife.

I have only been with my wife and her boyfriend ONCE for sex in nearly the nearly 6 years they've been together.
Their preference is to be alone when it comes to being romantic/having sex, and I respect their wishes.

Upon returning home, my wife ALWAYS shares the explicit details, followed by a tasty "treat", and our own intimate/romantic times.