Introducing Amanda

Swing couple

Couple
Gold member
Verified
Dec 13, 2021
Hi all;
We'r on this site since about a year now, you may have seen our pictures from time to time but we never introduced ourselves. We'r both in our late 40's, we'r a swinger couple since around 5 years. Our adventures take place only on vacation. Our main aim is Amanda to be happy. So this is my wife Amanda, she thinks she's a little chubby, I think she's perfect specially for sex.
Please feel free to comment or PM.

Attachments

• rd.jpg
    rd.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 308
  • bik.jpg
    bik.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 298
  • Untitled-TrueColor-'01'.jpg
    Untitled-TrueColor-'01'.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Hi all;
We'r on this site since about a year now, you may have seen our pictures from time to time but we never introduced ourselves. We'r both in our late 40's, we'r a swinger couple since around 5 years. Our adventures take place only on vacation. Our main aim is Amanda to be happy. So this is my wife Amanda, she thinks she's a little chubby, I think she's perfect specially for sex.
She is chubby, which is sexy as hell! Lots of men love a curvy natural shaped sexy wife like yours, she is amazing!

Hi all;
What a beautiful woman!! I'm sure when you get to play, you have no trouble finding guys who are interested. Great pics, I hope to see and hear more about Amanda

• Love
Reactions: Swing couple
Hi all;
She’s delightful!

• Love
Hi all;
Oh yea her body is well built for a BBC

• Love
Hi all;
Defiantly perfect for sex

• Love
Hi all;
Hi, Amanda! You're gorgeous.

• Love
Hi all;
Very nice

• Love
Hi all;
There are many abbreviations in this lifestyle. If this one has not been used before, and I am inventing it, credit it to your wife. She is a BVV-Beautiful Voluptuous Vixen

• Love
Hi all;
just love to have my hands on your chest and sucking those tits and nipples

Hi all;
Bring that thick and sexy on vacation here, I'll take care of her!!

• Love
Hi all;
Everyone wants fuck her these types of woman .She is so sexy beautiful Hot ladies .i wish I wanna eat her all hole lick her body pussy ass and boobs hardly and Fuck her full night .

Attachments

• 20230618_000831.jpg
    20230618_000831.jpg
    434.9 KB · Views: 47
  • 20230410_210041.jpg
    20230410_210041.jpg
    465.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 20230614_230811.jpg
    20230614_230811.jpg
    521.8 KB · Views: 21
  • 20230618_000819.jpg
    20230618_000819.jpg