Introducing my fantasy to share my wife

Mrp2601

Male
From
Canada
Jul 5, 2022
Toronto, ON, Canada
Me and my wife have an amazing sex life and she does almost anything I ask her to. But recently I have been having extreme urge to share herself with strangers in threesome. Sometimes me being the other male sometimes me just watching and two big dicks fucking her and pleasuring her. Just wanted to share how amazing her blowjob skills are in this short clip. Would love readers comments/dm about their views or talk about my wife anytime!

Me and my wife have an amazing sex life and she does almost anything I ask her to. But recently I have been having extreme urge to share herself with strangers in threesome. Sometimes me being the other male sometimes me just watching and two big dicks fucking her and pleasuring her. Just wanted to share how amazing her blowjob skills are in this short clip. Would love readers comments/dm about their views or talk about my wife anytime!
Yes it's a big turn to share your wife. I fantasize about sharing mines , always mfm 3somes

have you discussed with her ?

Reactions: billandcarla
I share your urges for a threesome/sharing!

Hi love help you I will message you

Reactions: Mrp2601