Is hotwifing with women a thing?

TheDrkKnight

Couple
Gold
So my wife recently went away on a girl trip with some of her friends from college. One of those particular friends is bisexual and back in college tried to have a threesome with us but my wife was outraged by her request and didnt talk to her for a while. After a while she got over it and they are still best friends but since my wife's been gone this weekend ive been fantasizing about that friend trying to make a move on her.. My wife said they went in the hot tub and had drinks but I dont think she would straight up tell me something happened.

My question is, does anyone else get turned on by their wives/gf's getting hit on by other women?? Is this a form of reverse hotwifing??

Hot wives who enjoy female partners is pretty common...

KK has a long-term girlfriend, they frequently enjoy girls-night out together, most often ending up enjoying a night of sex together. I don't think I'd characterize it as 'reverse hotwifing...'

KK gets hit on by women, and hits on other women often, when the situation / circumstances are right.

Hot wives who enjoy female partners is pretty common...

KK has a long-term girlfriend, they frequently enjoy girls-night out together, most often ending up enjoying a night of sex together. I don't think I'd characterize it as 'reverse hotwifing...'

KK gets hit on by women, and hits on other women often, when the situation / circumstances are right.
Yeah I wasnt really sure what the term for it would. Does it turn you on at all that she gets hit on by women and has sex with her friend??

Yeah I wasnt really sure what the term for it would. Does it turn you on at all that she gets hit on by women and has sex with her friend??
Yes - I've only ever been a direct participant with KK and another woman once - happened during a failed rendezvous at one of KK's high-school reunion events. She was planning to hook up with her ex, but his flight cancelled. She was unhappy, and had too much to drink. We ended up in our hotel room with another couple. KK fucked both the husband, and his wife.

I've never been allowed to participate with KK and her girlfriend - she is homicidally jealous when it comes to me and other women, feels the temptation would just be too much.

• Love
Reactions: black75
Yes - I've only ever been a direct participant with KK and another woman once - happened during a failed rendezvous at one of KK's high-school reunion events. She was planning to hook up with her ex, but his flight cancelled. She was unhappy, and had too much to drink. We ended up in our hotel room with another couple. KK fucked both the husband, and his wife.

I've never been allowed to participate with KK and her girlfriend - she is homicidally jealous when it comes to me and other women, feels the temptation would just be too much.
Yeah my wife is quite jealous as well but ive never really had the desire to fuck another woman even if she was to be present. But id definitely love to watch them play thats for sure!

So my wife recently went away on a girl trip with some of her friends from college. One of those particular friends is bisexual and back in college tried to have a threesome with us but my wife was outraged by her request and didnt talk to her for a while. After a while she got over it and they are still best friends but since my wife's been gone this weekend ive been fantasizing about that friend trying to make a move on her.. My wife said they went in the hot tub and had drinks but I dont think she would straight up tell me something happened.

My question is, does anyone else get turned on by their wives/gf's getting hit on by other women?? Is this a form of reverse hotwifing??
OH YEAH!!