Is it realistic for the cuckold to always be involved?

neutralzone

Couple
Mar 16, 2022
we are inching towards the lifestyle---we're at a point where she'll describe scenes of her premarital sex while I jerk off. So, I'm starting to have practical questions. Are there cuckolds out there who have an agreement with the wives that would include only playing as a couple? in other words, husband is always present at play time? Is that a reasonable boundary?

we are inching towards the lifestyle---we're at a point where she'll describe scenes of her premarital sex while I jerk off. So, I'm starting to have practical questions. Are there cuckolds out there who have an agreement with the wives that would include only playing as a couple? in other words, husband is always present at play time? Is that a reasonable boundary?
It's her decision, if she wants time alone with her lover and is uneasy about your presence you should respect that and support her in anything she decides .

It's all about what makes her happy.

My wife and I had a threesome with this one guy and we had a pretty good time. His schedule didn't match up with mine often but my wife would still keep me filled in on the details of her escapades.

No, my hubby is not allowed to watch and masturbate only with my consent. Hi is caged all the time for 15 years. No sex, no pleasure for him. He often doesn't even know about my extramarital affairs.
You go girl that’s the way it should be they should worship our pussies up to the stretched wide open both holes leaking our dates or a regular boyfriends CUM from deep up inside of us

Realistic, reasonable boundaries are best mutually determined. In my experience, it's not always possible to be present for an encounter. The reasons are many; my wife travels frequently on business, which gives her lots of opportunities to play without me present. She also enjoys "private" encounters from time to time, or opportunistic sex that arises in the moment - in those cases I'm not present for the event.

Within reason, driven partly by pragmatics, we have protocols for personal safety if KK's doing an encounter without me present. While I don't "favorite" being present over absent, some of the best encounter memories happened when KK was flying solo, and I got the blow-by-blow details after the fact.

We have had a cuckold relationship for 36 years, predating our marriage, driven by my wife more than me at the beginning. It was her desires to expand her sexuality, explore her mind, body, kink and to experience another mans touch and naughtyness that drove this, followed by her guilt and her wanting me to watch and know, sure i would like what i saw and accept her having a lover.

So she and my best friend, her then lover set about converting my mind, my sexual desires and my mental stimulation to make me receptive to accept and enjoy my place as her cuck husband without me knowing i already was one. Them both agreeing a plan, finally letting me watch him seducing my young wife, whilst billing this as a drunken encounter so i could say STOP yet i didnt, watching shocked to the core and enjoying what i saw.

Following the fallout from this we both learnt about what we both wanted and liked in this LS and each other, what we both gained from this as a couple how it may affect us, this brought us much closer together and we became truely best friends.

We have an agreement that we only play as a couple, however an agreement to only play together is what you both agree on, not in a way you necessarily would think.

Yes i love being present and watching but also love to leave her with her lover where the intensivity of ther passion and desires between them grows,

i also consider that even if i choose to gain a different kind of mentally stimulating experience, thrill and kink and wish NOT to be present at all, because i consent to the meeting its something we are still doing together,

She has spent time away with her lovers over the years, some i have been on and others i decided after being asked that i rather enjoy the experience of NOT being present or in anyway in control and find this another mind blowing experience receiving updates from both of them. I have also refused on some occasions, feeling it was not right for me or our relationship.

My list is endless.

So we only play as a couple so we both know and agree, communicate before hand and during her plays and are 100% open and honest with each other.

Boundaries are there but its human nature and kink that over the years we have both sought ways of pushing them back.

One kink we both share is we have navigated our lives together to be come sexual deviants, some may say perverts yet kept all this from family and friends, had a family and both forged good careers whilst remaining best friends and deeply in lover.

Last edited:
My wife has been fucked two times while on a business trip without me present. She also has been fucked too many times to count with a FWB of three years without me there. We are planning another one on one with a guy she fucked with me there. He wants alone time with her and she is looking forward to it. I may listen on the phone or watch on facetime or not be involved at all. Her choice. I do expect to get some XXX pics.

Reactions: HotwifeLover1
My wife has been fucked two times while on a business trip without me present. She also has been fucked too many times to count with a FWB of three years without me there. We are planning another one on one with a guy she fucked with me there. He wants alone time with her and she is looking forward to it. I may listen on the phone or watch on facetime or not be involved at all. Her choice. I do expect to get some XXX pics.
Wonderful.

Most of the time I am around but not always. When I am not involved, our agreement is she tells me about it at the earliest convenience, we did it this many times and used these positions.

Reactions: HotwifeLover1