Is she cheating?

pirahna104

Male
Jul 11, 2022
Ok, I need to settle a debate I'm having with a good friend, about his wife. Here's the situation, as told by him:
His wife has been working from home for close to two years now. They both have decent jobs, but about a year ago, she decided to start bartending two nights a week at a local bar, she said to get her out of the house and make extra money. Last fall, around Halloween, she was in the shower, having just got home, when he was getting up for work about 5:00am (bars close @ 2am). She told him that her and the bar owner (we'll call him 'B') sat around having a drink and talking, and just lost track of time. This has happened a few times now.
Recently, while sitting around a campfire, his wife was telling my wife that B will sometimes close early if its slow and allow her to drink whatever she wants. She said that he often has whatever she's drinking and they chat, losing track of time.
I have tried to tell him that she is probably fucking B, but he says no, she told him she wasn't. I can see staying out a few times, but coming home and showering just before your husband is waking up seems a little suspicious. Oh yeah, I should add that B is divorced and is probably 8 to 10 years younger than her.
So, what do you think? Am I being cynical?

As an experienced cheater, as well as spouse of a cheating wife, "losing track of time" is a code phrase for fucking. The other signs, showering, drinking with the boss, and opportunity are all part of the big picture - she's likely fucking her boss/co-worker.

Ok, I need to settle a debate I'm having with a good friend, about his wife. Here's the situation, as told by him:
His wife has been working from home for close to two years now. They both have decent jobs, but about a year ago, she decided to start bartending two nights a week at a local bar, she said to get her out of the house and make extra money. Last fall, around Halloween, she was in the shower, having just got home, when he was getting up for work about 5:00am (bars close @ 2am). She told him that her and the bar owner (we'll call him 'B') sat around having a drink and talking, and just lost track of time. This has happened a few times now.
Recently, while sitting around a campfire, his wife was telling my wife that B will sometimes close early if its slow and allow her to drink whatever she wants. She said that he often has whatever she's drinking and they chat, losing track of time.
I have tried to tell him that she is probably fucking B, but he says no, she told him she wasn't. I can see staying out a few times, but coming home and showering just before your husband is waking up seems a little suspicious. Oh yeah, I should add that B is divorced and is probably 8 to 10 years younger than her.
So, what do you think? Am I being cynical
Everything you just said right there are all red flags to point out something is suspicious. She is definitely either fucking her boss or co-workers. I get it of she stays for like another hour or 30mins. But if that’s regular nah most likely she cheating. His in denial and doesn’t want to admit it. I learned the hard way in my past relationships. Just gotta man up and think that’s not normal in a husband and wife

I think everyone is jumping to conclusions here. Just because she comes home hours after closing and has a shower upon returning does not mean she's fucking the owner. I mean, did anyone consider its entirely possible she's just going home with and fucking random guys she meets at the bar? Drinking and chatting with the owner could just be a cover... oh wait, I guess that's not really better... :sneaky:

Last edited:
So, what do you think? Am I being cynical?
My wife worked at a bar in next town they had after hours lock ins with staff and some patrons who might have caught staff members eye, my wife was getting home 2 3 and four hours later ......she said they just chatted had a laugh, one time she didn't come home until 11 am and admitted she had slept with the manager l started asking her intimate questions.....how big was he, did he make you cum l had a massive hard on at the answers he was big and yes he did, l had an incredible sexual feeling running through my entire body l tore her cloths off and had the best sex ......this was the start of my being a cuckold she then told me just about all the male staff had been through her and some .....there was a lot more l got her sexual history from her first from a young age.