Is she getting dicked down while I travel for work?

I was working out of town during the last 2 weeks, but came home over one of the weekends. The wife was out when I arrived home on Friday. The Kiddo was at a friends. The wife came home very late and was up early and out the door on Saturday. She came home Saturday afternoon to change and said that she was helping out at a local community event in the next town over, working as a beer-girl and that I needed to take care of the Kiddos. I found it odd, since we don't need the money and have few ties to that town. The event she was at is a mostly male attended event.

Fast-forward, the wife is away this week. I happened to find this crotchless lingerie piece in the clothes hamper. I have never seen this lingerie before. It smells as if it has been worn.
Sounds very interesting. Please keep us updated

Here is a pic from March. It was probably the last time she gave me some.
WoW! That’s a wife who dresses for sex…
Your HotWife is getting it elsewhere then…
Is there lingerie you’ve never seen before?

My wife confessed to keeping dressing up clothes at his apartment and had keys to get in to get ready for when he came home from work or a night out.

WoW! That’s a wife who dresses for sex…
Your HotWife is getting it elsewhere then…
Is there lingerie you’ve never seen before?

My wife confessed to keeping dressing up clothes at his apartment and had keys to get in to get ready for when he came home from work or a night out.
Yes, It seems I am always finding lingerie that have never been worn for me. Like I pointed out in a previous post, the last time we had sex was March. She is getting it somewhere.