Is she ready?

Gacuck

Male
Apr 1, 2022
I hope I can get some opinions based on your knowledge of my wife is ready to play in real life with a stranger.

Background on us, I’m 48 and she is 44 and we have been married for 20 years. She is super shy but over the last few years we have been role playing her with another man. I would always bring up the dirty talk in bed and she would add small dirty talk to the story.

The past week in bed she called me a dirty old man and asked me to fuck while her husband watched in the corner. This is the first time she every brought up being with another guy first in bed.

I have not brought it up outside of the bedroom but I am wondering if she is ready to move forward. What do you think is the next step? Do you think she is ready to try.

What she said sounds like a big hint to me. You two must really know each other well after twenty years. The next step is to ask her if she's ready to try. Then set some ground rules if the answer is yes.

Worst case you are going to be able to expand your role play sex into a new world! I would stick with the role play for a bit and don’t do it every time, hard as that will be for you! Also think about where you want to go with itbin real life. If you don’t want to be the guy watching from a chair, then steer the fantasy in the direction you see yourself going ie: mfm or whatever. Also get an idea of what the guy would look like who might be the type that she might be willing to cross over from fantasy to reality with so you can begin looking.

Reactions: Gacuck
Worst case you are going to be able to expand your role play sex into a new world! I would stick with the role play for a bit and don’t do it every time, hard as that will be for you! Also think about where you want to go with itbin real life. If you don’t want to be the guy watching from a chair, then steer the fantasy in the direction you see yourself going ie: mfm or whatever. Also get an idea of what the guy would look like who might be the type that she might be willing to cross over from fantasy to reality with so you can begin looking.

I hope I can get some opinions based on your knowledge of my wife is ready to play in real life with a stranger.

Background on us, I’m 48 and she is 44 and we have been married for 20 years. She is super shy but over the last few years we have been role playing her with another man. I would always bring up the dirty talk in bed and she would add small dirty talk to the story.

The past week in bed she called me a dirty old man and asked me to fuck while her husband watched in the corner. This is the first time she every brought up being with another guy first in bed.

I have not brought it up outside of the bedroom but I am wondering if she is ready to move forward. What do you think is the next step? Do you think she is ready to try.
now, se if you can get to describe the other guy. if she does, then ask her if she knows anyone that matches her description.

Reactions: Gacuck