Is this going to be my job from now on?

paracufz

Couple
Gold
My wife and I went to a party recently and she motioned to me to follow her into a bedroom with her favorite man. She was naked and began sucking his rather large cock and positioned her big, pale white ass in the air and told me "get me ready for him'.

I got between her large ass cheeks and began licking and moistening her pussy. He told her that he was 'hard as a rock' and positioned her on her knees and lined his cock up with her hairy pussy. He then told me 'put that cock in your wifes pussy'. I spread her lips and grabbed his cock and worked it into her pussy and felt her lips as they stretched around his cock.

As he sank into her she said to me 'that is what a real cock feels like' and 'don't you wish that you could do this?' I watched him bring her to several orgasms while she teased me about him fucking her.

This is the second time that I have been instructed to guide his cock into her. They both thought it was really hot and I am wondering if this is going to be my job going forward.

Thoughts?

Attachments

• mark2.jpg
    mark2.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_20201213_133300401.jpg
    IMG_20201213_133300401.jpg
    301.7 KB · Views: 93
My wife and I went to a party recently and she motioned to me to follow her into a bedroom with her favorite man. She was naked and began sucking his rather large cock and positioned her big, pale white ass in the air and told me "get me ready for him'.

I got between her large ass cheeks and began licking and moistening her pussy. He told her that he was 'hard as a rock' and positioned her on her knees and lined his cock up with her hairy pussy. He then told me 'put that cock in your wifes pussy'. I spread her lips and grabbed his cock and worked it into her pussy and felt her lips as they stretched around his cock.

As he sank into her she said to me 'that is what a real cock feels like' and 'don't you wish that you could do this?' I watched him bring her to several orgasms while she teased me about him fucking her.

This is the second time that I have been instructed to guide his cock into her. They both thought it was really hot and I am wondering if this is going to be my job going forward.

Thoughts?
yes you should be glad and stay focus on pleasing her and you would be licking her pussy clean.

Come on, you know its what you want and need.
Soon you'll be cleaning his creampie from her pussy. You should be ready for when she tells you to clean his cock also.
yes be ready to suck his cock hard and guild his cock into her pussy then suck his cock clean when he pulls out then dive in her pussy and start licking his cum from her pussy.

Thoughts?
I think you’re doing the right thing & you should continue to develop. Your job is to enhance your wife’s enjoyment with her bull 😘😘

I guess you can answer this better than anyone. I checked out some of your other pictures posted to your profile and I can tell you're older like me and my wife. My guess is you've been together for a long time which in turn makes me think that you aren't so afraid of her leaving you for a better fuck. You're also probably comfortable with each other in other than sexual ways.

If you are happy doing what you're doing then go for it, fuck what anybody else thinks. On the other hand, if you're getting more humiliation than you want, or too much denial then speak up. If any part of you is feeling anxiety or reluctance you'll begin to feel resentful over time. If you don't like doing it keep your sanity and say no.

Thoughts?
I will guide him.. did you clean her cream pie up after?

I guess you can answer this better than anyone. I checked out some of your other pictures posted to your profile and I can tell you're older like me and my wife. My guess is you've been together for a long time which in turn makes me think that you aren't so afraid of her leaving you for a better fuck. You're also probably comfortable with each other in other than sexual ways.

If you are happy doing what you're doing then go for it, fuck what anybody else thinks. On the other hand, if you're getting more humiliation than you want, or too much denial then speak up. If any part of you is feeling anxiety or reluctance you'll begin to feel resentful over time. If you don't like doing it keep your sanity and say no.
he fuckin love it, soon he´ll beg to be fucked in the ass too

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
I think it is our job as cuckolds to satisfy our wifes, so yes of course, be proud!
When we started to talk about cuckolding involving some dirty talks at the beginning my wife first mentioned how she is turning on when I help her pointing different cocks into her ass and pussy during gangbang.

Thoughts?
id sure love to have her down on my bare naked cock until i ram up into the yearning hot pussy holding her sexy butt as i blast seeds into every void inside her... Wow typing this is a swelling event. Wish u2 was nextdoor.,

Beautiful- love the pics - shows real connection between hubby & wife 😘😘
Yes. I think that connection is so important and makes it so much better for all. For the wife a good fuck is one thing, but in my experience they enjoy it so much more having hubby there to help prepare the Bull and guide him in and then take his cream deep inside as hubby watches, then to be cleaned up as your lover watches. Great for hubby as well, and much more enjoyable for the Bull.

Attachments

• cuckbest01.gif
    cuckbest01.gif
    6.1 MB · Views: 30
  • cuckbest02.jpg
    cuckbest02.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 25
  • cuckclean01.jpeg
    cuckclean01.jpeg
    223.3 KB · Views: 24
  • cuckclean02.jpg
    cuckclean02.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 24
Yes. I think that connection is so important and makes it so much better for all. For the wife a good fuck is one thing, but in my experience they enjoy it so much more having hubby there to help prepare the Bull and guide him in and then take his cream deep inside as hubby watches, then to be cleaned up as your lover watches. Great for hubby as well, and much more enjoyable for the Bull.
Wonderful sensuous pictures 😘😘