Is wife lying..

Sep 2, 2022
Hi
For the last few years me and wife has fantasied constantly about her becoming a hotwife, at first she was very reluctant but over time she has got more and more into it…
It used to be me bringing it up but now she adds it up as much as I do when we are intimate, cums ridiculously hard and thinks up new scenarios how she would find it hot being fucked…
We went to a party a while ago and she spoke to many men some of which from her past..
The next day I found her knickers she had on for about 7 hours…
To me it looked like she got really turned on but something but when I asked her she said nothing happened or made her get turned on… I’m a bit confused, and for reference her knickers very rarely look like this, is she telling fibs for you think? Thanks View attachment 958697

Hi
For the last few years me and wife has fantasied constantly about her becoming a hotwife, at first she was very reluctant but over time she has got more and more into it…
It used to be me bringing it up but now she adds it up as much as I do when we are intimate, cums ridiculously hard and thinks up new scenarios how she would find it hot being fucked…
We went to a party a while ago and she spoke to many men some of which from her past..
The next day I found her knickers she had on for about 7 hours…
To me it looked like she got really turned on but something but when I asked her she said nothing happened or made her get turned on… I’m a bit confused, and for reference her knickers very rarely look like this, is she telling fibs for you think? Thanks View attachment 958697
Next time you take her to a party on when she will be in the company of men ? Have her remove her nickers . I have a lot of other suggestions for you . John jonnboy62000@yahoo.com