Is your wife a whore?

Never charged cash, but have definitely had sex for favours or discounts. Does that count as being a whore or is it just good negotiation? lol
It's a whore with little business knowledge... My wife charged a guy she meet in a Los Vegas hotel bar once just for the thrill of it and to humiliate me. That I couldn't stop my wife from becoming a hooker in front of my face, I was also sitting at the bar a few seats away... I love being humiliated by my Goddess...

She absolutely is. If she does not have multiple fucks (by multiple men) in a week she is really unhappy. When I tell her she is 'a whore' or 'a slut', she automaticly anwers "the biggest!"

Reactions: Montbbc
With me, sometimes I have been the cheating spouse, which seems to be the easiest. Sometimes, I am the hotwife with a husband encouraging me to play, which is not as easy as I would have thought. Some guys are turned on by that. A few times, I have been the whore that guys were hiring. Lastly, I have been the slut, so who cares what my story is. lol
When I say 'whore' I mean in the general sense, like puta. Sometimes she says she likes to feel like a whore, of use only for her slutty body. I like that fantasy too. To imagine she has been paid to spread her legs gets me so hard. I like to imagine how much she could get paid. Although she's past her youth I think she could command a high price. I know she used to work as a masseuse and that paid quite well around the hotels of Manila. But how much she'd get for an all night fucking, not sure. Any ideas?
In PI She would probably 4000pp plus tip, except from Koreans the girls say they don’t tip but that’s a cultural thing, from the sex tourist prowling around Manila. Subic is full of American sailors right now.

For me as a bull i would consider show some respect
Shared wife is no a whore
For me cuckolding is a kind of family friendship where loving husband loves his wife's joy and provide her a friend who gives both of them pleasure they deserve
Again please show some respect
We are all whores behind closed doors

Reactions: JHotbrewer