ISO Florida couples

Apr 21, 2022
48 experienced bi bull here looking for cuck couples, bi to the front but not required. I live here part time and will be here all week this trip. Would love to find a couple to hang out with, go to the beach(love Playalinda), or just have hot times if that is what you desire. 5’10”, swimmers build and lots of tattoos. Located near Cocoa but willing to travel to to you as well. Let me know if any of you sexy hotwives or cuckys are interested 0E1C433A-E6BA-430C-9E33-1631BC4083A7.jpegB8E1864E-DFBD-4EC9-8428-6BF5AA5EDE12.jpeg

We visit Playalinda frequently and would love to learn more about you. We are a married couple, bi cuck, and hotwife who love the nudist lifestyle and beach 13 on the Titusville side of Playalinda. My wife enjoys the bad boy tattooed type who can give her butterflies in her stomach, and sweep her off her feet. Love to go to Playalinda for the day, then head to Tayton O'Briens in NSB for karaoke, and then back to the hotel in Titusville for threesome MMF fun.

IMG_1074.JPG

My-Butt-at-Home.jpg

We visit Playalinda frequently and would love to learn more about you. We are a married couple, bi cuck, and hotwife who love the nudist lifestyle and beach 13 on the Titusville side of Playalinda. My wife enjoys the bad boy tattooed type who can give her butterflies in her stomach, and sweep her off her feet. Love to go to Playalinda for the day, then head to Tayton O'Briens in NSB for karaoke, and then back to the hotel in Titusville for threesome MMF fun.

Sent you a message