It begins

I have started the lifestyle by convincing her to be degrading while she rides a dildo that’s a few inches bigger than me. Hope it goes well. Anything I can do to help it happen?

There are a great many things, including regularly encouraging her confidence with compliments, comments of others checking her out.
Help her to be vocal and make suggestions to you that are Her Idea. Be attentive and listen.

There are a great many things, including regularly encouraging her confidence with compliments, comments of others checking her out.
Help her to be vocal and make suggestions to you that are Her Idea. Be attentive and listen.
She thinks that she’ll have issues being “mean” what types of things should I encourage her to say?

She thinks that she’ll have issues being “mean” what types of things should I encourage her to say?
I wouldn't.
Instead, encourage her independence, her strength and allow her more power in decision making. Be patient, it takes time for a person to consider their roles.
What she may say will come naturally in time. But trying to force it now will only likely make her reject it as it is not how she is feeling about it NOW.

I wouldn't.
Instead, encourage her independence, her strength and allow her more power in decision making. Be patient, it takes time for a person to consider their roles.
What she may say will come naturally in time. But trying to force it now will only likely make her reject it as it is not how she is feeling about it NOW.
That’s fair, she at least agreed to ride the dildo in front of me, and that thing ain’t small either