It happened… feelings all over the place!

Hi Darth.
Have you two found a Bull yet?
Has your wife been out looking to have sex with someone again?
Has she had sex with anyone else since this happened?
How has your sex life been? Is your wife still on fire? Does she do things with you now she might not have been doing before?
I’m really looking forward to an update?

Reactions: toolman2c and Rigel
So it’s finally happened and I must say I don’t know where my head is at right now. This is the quite long so bear with me.

My wife and I have spoken about her being shared and having fun with other guys for a while. When she’s particularly horny while we are fucking it really gets her worked up, but she also had a lot of reservations about it and was very reluctant about taking it to the next level.

She’s also very body conscious, and that’s gotten more acute recently as she has a stoma bag (as a side note, would be interested to hear from bulls if this would be a no for you? I’ve told her she could wear lingerie if it made her feel more comfortable).

This weekend she went away for a girls weekend (bachelorette party) in Spain. Before she went we’d had sex a few times and on one occasion I told her I’d find it hot if she sucked a guy off while she was away and sent me the video. She got off on it and came pretty hard but afterwards got quite upset and went over some of the usual stuff around being insecure about her body, feeling like I don’t want her and am trying to ship her off etc. I reassured her and it was left at that.

She went away and we spoke as usual, called a couple of times a day etc. She said nothing.

She came back today and we fucked more or less straight away - she was insatiable. I could tell she had something to say but she didn’t say anything.

Before long she wanted to go again and she said she had something to tell me. We started fucking and after I pressed her she explained what happened.

The crux of it was that she was out in a bar when her group was approached by a group on a football tour, they all got chatting (fairly normal for a bachelorette weekend) and they ended up going to a club as one big group.

She said she started talking to a 19 year old (!) who wouldn’t leave her alone, even after she said she’s in her 30s and has a child. He bought her a couple of drinks and in the end she gave him her number “to get rid of him”.

A few hours later she’s back at the hotel with her sister and she gets a text from this guy asking if she wants a drink. She said she was tipsy and thinking about what I said so went along but didn’t think she’d follow through.

She said she got to his hotel and they had a drink in the bar. He asked her if she wanted to “come and see his room” as it had good views of the beach. They went upstairs, and she said after barely any chit chat he pulled his cock out on her.

She said she felt bad but wanted to do something for me so started sucking him off. Initially she said she hated it as she never used to like blowjobs before she met me and it didn’t feel right, but she admitted when she tasted his precum and realised how much he enjoyed it she started to get into it.

At this point I was really turned on so we had to stop fucking and we started playing with some of her toys. I asked her if she had any videos, because I’d asked for that and randomly she started getting upset.

Eventually she said she did and she didn’t want me to be mad. She gave me her phone and there were a couple of 30 - 40 second clips on there. I watched them… and it wasn’t just a blowjob. She was on her back getting absolutely railed by this guy. He looked to have a decent body and his cock was a good 7+ inches (I’m 6.5 on a good day). The worst thing was he wasn’t even wearing a condom. Apparently he pulled out and came on her tits.

It was the strangest feeling. I felt sick, but also so fucking turned on. She was playing with me at the time and I pretty much came instantly.

Afterwards we had a pretty big argument and we have agreed to spend the night apart. A few things are on my mind and if am honest I feel really awful at the moment. I keep going through cycles of anger, feeling sick, to being turned on and replaying the short video over and over in my head.

There’s a few things bothering me.

- We agreed for a first time it would be oral only, just to see how we both reacted.
- I said she could do it if she took and sent me the video, which she didn’t do and only showed me reluctantly when she got home. The videos are really short so my mind is in overdrive thinking about what went on.
- He was so young!
- No condom. She’s off the pill at the moment and this feels like a big violation for me.

I’m in a weird headspace right now and just needed to vent, sorry for the long post.
it is for your pleasure or her pleasure??? She should have the freedom to suck and fuck any cock she wants at any time she wants 1on1 or 3way.

I’d certainly say so, we’ve discussed it while fucking several times over the last week, haha.

She described it as one of the most sexually intense experiences of her life. In her words it was liberating to be able to be ‘sexually free’, not beholden to her commitment to me (that sounds terrible, but it’s meant in the sense that she is able to be so much more uninhibited).

The orgasm was deeply intense, because there was a mix of the actual pleasure (which was great, his cock was pretty big and being young he was eager to please), the guilt and ultimately the filth / naughtiness of it all.

We are looking to find a bull now.
If you are in Ohio I can help 😜😜😜

One of the reasons we never set that many ground rules was because we wanted less to get in tone way of emotions because if you going to push boundaries you can’t really push them? Sexually experiences are dynamic, different moments arise with different situations? We had a safe word that told the other we was having difficulty in processing the moment and wasn’t feeling good about that moment, we would slow down or even stop too give us time to either enjoy it or move on ?

So it’s finally happened and I must say I don’t know where my head is at right now. This is the quite long so bear with me.

My wife and I have spoken about her being shared and having fun with other guys for a while. When she’s particularly horny while we are fucking it really gets her worked up, but she also had a lot of reservations about it and was very reluctant about taking it to the next level.

She’s also very body conscious, and that’s gotten more acute recently as she has a stoma bag (as a side note, would be interested to hear from bulls if this would be a no for you? I’ve told her she could wear lingerie if it made her feel more comfortable).

This weekend she went away for a girls weekend (bachelorette party) in Spain. Before she went we’d had sex a few times and on one occasion I told her I’d find it hot if she sucked a guy off while she was away and sent me the video. She got off on it and came pretty hard but afterwards got quite upset and went over some of the usual stuff around being insecure about her body, feeling like I don’t want her and am trying to ship her off etc. I reassured her and it was left at that.

She went away and we spoke as usual, called a couple of times a day etc. She said nothing.

She came back today and we fucked more or less straight away - she was insatiable. I could tell she had something to say but she didn’t say anything.

Before long she wanted to go again and she said she had something to tell me. We started fucking and after I pressed her she explained what happened.

The crux of it was that she was out in a bar when her group was approached by a group on a football tour, they all got chatting (fairly normal for a bachelorette weekend) and they ended up going to a club as one big group.

She said she started talking to a 19 year old (!) who wouldn’t leave her alone, even after she said she’s in her 30s and has a child. He bought her a couple of drinks and in the end she gave him her number “to get rid of him”.

A few hours later she’s back at the hotel with her sister and she gets a text from this guy asking if she wants a drink. She said she was tipsy and thinking about what I said so went along but didn’t think she’d follow through.

She said she got to his hotel and they had a drink in the bar. He asked her if she wanted to “come and see his room” as it had good views of the beach. They went upstairs, and she said after barely any chit chat he pulled his cock out on her.

She said she felt bad but wanted to do something for me so started sucking him off. Initially she said she hated it as she never used to like blowjobs before she met me and it didn’t feel right, but she admitted when she tasted his precum and realised how much he enjoyed it she started to get into it.

At this point I was really turned on so we had to stop fucking and we started playing with some of her toys. I asked her if she had any videos, because I’d asked for that and randomly she started getting upset.

Eventually she said she did and she didn’t want me to be mad. She gave me her phone and there were a couple of 30 - 40 second clips on there. I watched them… and it wasn’t just a blowjob. She was on her back getting absolutely railed by this guy. He looked to have a decent body and his cock was a good 7+ inches (I’m 6.5 on a good day). The worst thing was he wasn’t even wearing a condom. Apparently he pulled out and came on her tits.

It was the strangest feeling. I felt sick, but also so fucking turned on. She was playing with me at the time and I pretty much came instantly.

Afterwards we had a pretty big argument and we have agreed to spend the night apart. A few things are on my mind and if am honest I feel really awful at the moment. I keep going through cycles of anger, feeling sick, to being turned on and replaying the short video over and over in my head.

- We agreed for a first time it would be oral only, just to see how we both reacted.
- I said she could do it if she took and sent me the video, which she didn’t do and only showed me reluctantly when she got home. The videos are really short so my mind is in overdrive thinking about what went on.
- He was so young!
- No condom. She’s off the pill at the moment and this feels like a big violation for me.

I’m in a weird headspace right now and just needed to vent, sorry for the long post.
Love it

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
It's pointless setting rules in the heat of the moment if she is really into what she is doing all rules will go out the window, I only asked my wife to do one thing , to be honest about it and what she felt and wanted, while he is having her she will be his and will enjoy and need that connection, a women doesn't just fuck with her body she fucks with her mind as well and you can't turn it off. !!!

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
So happy for the OP and although it wasn’t the full sharing, I can sort of relate to feelings being all over the place.

My wife agreed to meet up for lunch with a guy she had been texting with for a few months. We were on vacation and we knew going in that he only had a few hours and that he might not have time in the days following to act on anything that might develop over the noon hour meet up.

As it was happening, I decided to go for a long walk — steering clear of the indoor/outdoor market they were meeting at.

Long story short, my mind was racing the whole time. What would they be talking about? Would they be getting handsy while they browsed the market together? Would they hold hands like a married or dating couple?

My range of emotions was wide and varied. But, at no time did I ever contemplate interfering or calling it off. This was something my wife had been dying to do for a few years now and it was the perfect opportunity to fulfill that desire.

As for the date? It involved a bit of minor hand play (his hand on her lower back as they walked, a playful brush of her ass here and there, and it culminated with a long, passionate kiss at the end.

She was so enamored by the three hours they spent together that she felt empty the next morning when he said his schedule wouldn’t allow him to come to our hotel to pick up where they left off.

But I am thanking him to this day for being the perfect first date for her. He left her wanting more and she is looking forward to taking the next steps to truly becoming a shared wife.

- He was so young!

1-You requested blowjob only. Didn’t sound like you agreed. Sounded like your preference.
2- Can’t expect her to start something at your urging then not expect her to finish as SHE feels is right.
3- If you’re really being honest with yourself, you liked that she barebacked him and would feel the same if he came inside her. Birth control isn’t the issue. You wanted her taken and owned and that’s what happened.

Now go plead for forgiveness