It happened Again

Our first and only experience with another couple happened three years ago, and we have been fantasizing, teasing and playing off that experience, ever since. Until last night, my wife had not fucked or swallowed anything that was not a part of my body. We had a quick weekend get-away that was sponsored by her sorority and one of her sisters had the perfect match for her. The attached picture is of her right after he fucked the hell out of her.

Attachments

• Well Fucked.jpg
    Well Fucked.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 158
Our first and only experience with another couple happened three years ago, and we have been fantasizing, teasing and playing off that experience, ever since. Until last night, my wife had not fucked or swallowed anything that was not a part of my body. We had a quick weekend get-away that was sponsored by her sorority and one of her sisters had the perfect match for her. The attached picture is of her right after he fucked the hell out of her.
love the pic my cock tribute

Attachments

• gif.gif
    gif.gif
    111 KB · Views: 144
how about more details? her sister provided a FB? Did you watch and clean?
Not her actual sister, but her soror (sorority sister). Sorry, but it was not the type of event that I was a clean up guy or demeaned in any way. We were in a hotel suite and I was in the next room with his wife (her soror). They were hot for each other, but I actually wanted to fuck my wife more than his wife, so I just chilled and bored her as I listened to the sounds of my wife. The picture was taken after he came out of the bedroom. I am not sure how to define what we have and what we do, but we enjoy it.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy