It out !

WetWild

Couple
It out !

My wife and I been enjoying the open relation ship lifestyle for the last 25 years, married young and once our young family was established we decided to have others join us for sex on a regular basic. While our sex life been great my wife has always had another guy she played with regardless which I approved, as she puts it a marriage with benefits

We done a excellent job keeping work from pleasure and also from our friends who would never understand. Until recently friends we known since high school days and seen a lot each year for family birthdays and week end away, well they have found out our marriage arrangements. We are in a group of 5 couples and now It seems 45 years of friendship destroyed, husband don’t care as I know most wanted to get into my wife knicker but we never lead this on, but the wives and really turned against us. I can only image they would have loved the same arrangements, but I feel now there jealous and there way of getting back. Anyone else been in the same situation ?

It out !

My wife and I been enjoying the open relation ship lifestyle for the last 25 years, married young and once our young family was established we decided to have others join us for sex on a regular basic. While our sex life been great my wife has always had another guy she played with regardless which I approved, as she puts it a marriage with benefits

We done a excellent job keeping work from pleasure and also from our friends who would never understand. Until recently friends we known since high school days and seen a lot each year for family birthdays and week end away, well they have found out our marriage arrangements. We are in a group of 5 couples and now It seems 45 years of friendship destroyed, husband don’t care as I know most wanted to get into my wife knicker but we never lead this on, but the wives and really turned against us. I can only image they would have loved the same arrangements, but I feel now there jealous and there way of getting back. Anyone else been in the same situation ?
Not the same, but this is my wife’s fear as well so she won’t play. I’d say find new friends in the lifestyle who accept you for you, not who you show on the outside.

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
It out !

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
Man that really sucks, but the reality is that some people just don't know how to respect others way of being. And ofcoarse they will talk shit and make it bad for others. But just like you said time to make new friends. Good luck guys and hang in there!!!!