It was only supposed to be a meet and greet.

Ocguy

Male
Aug 10, 2021
So the 3 of us ( my wife Maria, her coworker Jose and myself went to a cantina to just meet his buddy.
The four of us sat in a both with her between me and they new guy Jeff. Jeff was a whit guy in his 30s about my height on the athletic side.

The conversation was light, the cocktails flowed when Jeff kept whispering in her ear every so often. Maria wanted to smoke as Jose and I were caught up in the Lakers game she went out with Jeff.

Some 15 minutes later she returns alone kisses me with a lot of tongue, I could taste there juices, as she kissed Jose she grabbed my hand and put up her mini skirt, bare freshly fucked pussy leaking his cum.

She later told us that he was whispering how sexy her big tits are and can’t wait to suck on her nipples, then he complemented her lips that they were made for sucking cock, and then right before they went out he told her it had been two weeks since the last time he nutted. With 4 cocktails in her and the dirty talk she was primed for some cock.

She tells us she sucked his already rock hard cock for a few minutes before he bent her over his back seat and furiously fucked her raw for about 5 minutes cumming balls deep in her. When he pulled out she sucked his cock clean and returned to us as he split.